cat dancer :-)

Old February 25th 05, 03:06 PM
dragon

Default cat dancer :-)

I want to thank the posters who wrote about this amazing cat toy. I
got one and my cats love it to *pieces*. For $4 you just can't beat
it! I've purchased just about every kind of cat toy out there over the
years and most of them get ignored after a minute. I've never had a
toy so popular with my fuzzies before. So, thank you thank you thank
you from all my kitties to those of you who wrote about this great toy.

dragon

Old February 25th 05, 03:11 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"dragon" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to thank the posters who wrote about this amazing cat toy. I
got one and my cats love it to *pieces*. For $4 you just can't beat
it! I've purchased just about every kind of cat toy out there over the
years and most of them get ignored after a minute. I've never had a
toy so popular with my fuzzies before. So, thank you thank you thank
you from all my kitties to those of you who wrote about this great toy.

dragon

;-)) Next, you'll have to try "Da Bird". A little pricier than "Cat
Dancer", but also a virtually guaranteed hit. These are the 2 toys that my
cats have instantly shown an interest in, *and* (more importantly) have
sustained their interest.

Cathy

Old February 25th 05, 03:24 PM
CatNipped

"dragon" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to thank the posters who wrote about this amazing cat toy. I
got one and my cats love it to *pieces*. For $4 you just can't beat
it! I've purchased just about every kind of cat toy out there over the
years and most of them get ignored after a minute. I've never had a
toy so popular with my fuzzies before. So, thank you thank you thank
you from all my kitties to those of you who wrote about this great toy.

dragon

Have you tried a laser pointer? Mine come and beg me to play with the "red
dot greeble". PetsMart sells one that comes with two "heads" - one mouse
shaped and the other just a dot - for about $8 US.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 25th 05, 04:12 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-25, CatNipped penned:
"dragon" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to thank the posters who wrote about this amazing cat toy. I got one
and my cats love it to *pieces*. For $4 you just can't beat it! I've
purchased just about every kind of cat toy out there over the years and most
of them get ignored after a minute. I've never had a toy so popular with my
fuzzies before. So, thank you thank you thank you from all my kitties to
those of you who wrote about this great toy.

dragon

Have you tried a laser pointer? Mine come and beg me to play with the "red
dot greeble". PetsMart sells one that comes with two "heads" - one mouse
shaped and the other just a dot - for about $8 US.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oscar also loves the cat dancer. She'll watch the laser pointer, but she
doesn't chase after it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 25th 05, 04:12 PM
dragon

CatNipped wrote:
"dragon" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

I like the cat dancer because it doesn't require my participation. It
hangs there and they play with it for hours all by themselves. Can't
say that about laser pointers, I'm afraid, but thanks for the idea
anywhoo...

dragon

Old February 25th 05, 05:26 PM
-L.

dragon wrote:
I want to thank the posters who wrote about this amazing cat toy. I
got one and my cats love it to *pieces*. For $4 you just can't beat
it! I've purchased just about every kind of cat toy out there over

the
years and most of them get ignored after a minute. I've never had a
toy so popular with my fuzzies before. So, thank you thank you thank
you from all my kitties to those of you who wrote about this great

toy.

dragon

I always say it's the best $2.50 you will ever spend. I didn't know
they had gone up to $4.00, though. Sheesh! I may go to Lowes and
get som heavy-guage wire and make my own!

-L.