At Sea.

Old April 23rd 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default At Sea.

I've finally got the fat wench to post for me. We've been on the
Atlantic Ocean for almost a month and have taken our time to get to
England. The first month or so of any sailing ship cruise is a shake
down of new crew members and equipment. We had a new spinnaker
installed while we were in North Carolina and the sails have been
personalized with a stylized cat face on them. The sails themselves are
a creamy tan, with the design embroidered on them in black. I think
they are very handsome myself. The fat wench did a good job getting
them done.

She also got a lot of old sockies and has been making catnip
thockies in her spare time. This means that every cat gets a chance of
getting one, now that I've got one in my cabin. The kits don't care
that much about them, but oh my, the hollikitten seem to like them a
lot. Qui Gun Kit batted one over the side and almost jumped in after
it. The fat wench had to make him a new one. We need to get more old
socks and catnip in Burope so that she can ad more nip to the ones she's
made and make more of them.

Our days have slid into a sort of routine. We nap in the sun
during the day and sing to the stars at nigh. the fat wench and PawRob
had insulation put around the hoomin cabins for some reason. She says
that it was for sanity sake, but she isn't that sane to begin with.
PawRob says that it is so that we can't hear them watching videos. But
we like to watch videos with the hoomins.

One sad note this year. The hoomins have brought the d-thing with
us. Speedy, the d-thing. thinks that he is a cat, that's how stupid he
is. He tried to climb the mast the first day at sea and had to be
fished out of the bay. The fat wench doubled her collection of old
towels so that she can dry us off when we need it. She said that good
will much thing that she wraps them around her waist and farts. I don't
understand what was so funny about that, but the rest of the hoomins
laughed. We have been taking turns entertaining the d-thing.
Unfortunately he hasn't fallen in since the first day. We tried hard
enough. He thinks it is funny. Stupid mutt.

After we get the rest of the crew from Burope, we will be sailing
back to the Caribbean and then through the Panamanian Canal. This
should be fun. I wanted to run Cape horn, but the fat wench said that
she really doesn't do well in extreme cold, so we're going to visit
other places instead. I still wonder how penguins would taste. The
hoomins won't let us have whales, sea lions or dolphins. You'd think
they'd let us have penguins. PawRob says that starlings are fair game
and that we can have all the gulls we want. I've seen what they eat,
and have told the crew to leave them alone. Those are some nasty birds.

We are lucky to have plenty of hoomins willing to fish for us and
the fat wench has stocked plenty of meats and cat food for those who
don't like the real meal. SSG Huey and Smokey have organized bait
bucket guards this year, so we have only had three bucket tip overs.
All of those involved were punished and removed from guard duty. The
blonde wench has talked Gem and Mike to help her with cat boxes this
year, so we always have clean boxes. We won't discuss what they do
with the stuff from the boxes. This is a kitten friendly group after all.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
http://mousertails.blogspot.com/
Old April 24th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:
don't like the real meal. SSG Huey and Smokey have organized bait
bucket guards this year, so we have only had three bucket tip overs. All
of those involved were punished and removed from guard duty. The blonde

Rufous is very sorry about the bucket incidend and promises it won't
happen again.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 27th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've finally got the fat wench to post for me. We've been on the Atlantic
Ocean for almost a month and have taken our time to get to England.

The Mouser has reached England? Come on over to our house sez KFC & Boyfie.
Salmon for all (pink not red, we're not that rich!) and then a little bit of
showing y'all a bit of rattie hunting around the chicken huts in the dark.
Weezle tell you all how to do it if'n you never did it before. It real fun.

KFC & Boyfie

Old May 1st 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

I've finally got the fat wench to post for me. We've been on the Atlantic
Ocean for almost a month and have taken our time to get to England.

The Mouser has reached England? Come on over to our house sez KFC & Boyfie.
Salmon for all (pink not red, we're not that rich!) and then a little bit of
showing y'all a bit of rattie hunting around the chicken huts in the dark.
Weezle tell you all how to do it if'n you never did it before. It real fun.

KFC & Boyfie

We want to thank KFC and Boyfriend for the rat huntins. The mouser cats
are still licking their chops and talking about the great fun we had.
We'll remember those ratties for a long time. For some reason the
"Mouser" doesn't have a lot of rats living on her. the fat wench told
me that all Merkin ships are called her. I didn't know this and thought
she had whatever was not broken fixed. But apparently not. We need to
find out how ships reproduce....

Smacks Qui Gun Kit upside the head Stupid kit, I'm getting a
different secretary, no matter how much your mother begs for me to take
you on. Thank you for the great Rat hunt, and we hope that we helped
make a dent in your population.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. looking over the kits for a new secretary
Old May 1st 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

Hmmmm. well mostkitties joined in with gusto for the rat hunt but
sumkitties ran back to get in the house when dey seed dem big rattie teef.
YOU KNOW HOO YOO ARE! Shame.

KFC
(retired, but killed lotsa rats in her time.)