Christmas party

Old December 10th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Christmas party

I'm leaving Hong Kong tonight on a huge business/leisure trip that'll
keep me away until early January. So, last night, I had Christmas
Dinner with the kittens, before leaving them in the hands of my
wonderful neighbours for feeding and cuddles.

The girls' first Christmas Dinner comprised sashimi (hamachi and
salmon), a raw chicken wing each, and lots of fresh catnip. As you can
imagine, great fun was had by all. I fed the sashimi to Naughty and
Kiki with chopsticks (having cut it into small cubes first), and they
guzzled it joyfully. Naughty then chewed one of the chopsticks to
splinters.

Then I broke out the catnip, scattering it over the floor. Havoc and
chaos ensued. The girls became thoroughly intoxicated, attacked each
other, attacked my legs, tore a catnip mouse to shreds, had a
wrestling match in the bath, climbed the curtains and my jeans, and at
one point while I was sitting on the couch Naughty went past in a
series of four-footed hops going "myip, myip, myip" each time she hit
the ground. There's nothing more entertaining in the whole world than
catnip.

Later, the kittens slipped into a drunken doze and we cuddled.

This evening, they figured out that I must be leaving and staged a sit-
in protest on my suitcase. It broke my heart to move them on and head
out to the airport. I know the neighbours will take good care of their
pastoral needs, but what of the cuddles?

If you can spare a purr or two for Kiki and Naughty not to get too
bored over the holiday season, that'd be great. I'll be back home on
the 6th January and I can't wait to cuddle my girls.

Merry Catmas!
Al.
Old December 10th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
[...]

ROTFLMAO! What a cute mental picture that created!

Later, the kittens slipped into a drunken doze and we cuddled.

This evening, they figured out that I must be leaving and staged a sit-
in protest on my suitcase. It broke my heart to move them on and head
out to the airport. I know the neighbours will take good care of their
pastoral needs, but what of the cuddles?

If you can spare a purr or two for Kiki and Naughty not to get too
bored over the holiday season, that'd be great. I'll be back home on
the 6th January and I can't wait to cuddle my girls.

Merry Catmas!
Al.

Awww, poor babies - poor you!! Anti-boredom purrs on the way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 10th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

You are such a good cat daddy. Merry Catmas to you and your girls.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 10th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for you and the kittens to have a Merry Christmas, in spite of being
apart.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old December 10th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

purrs for a good trip, and for the kitties left behind

unfortunately your post appeared on my screen just a couple after the
OT post about the fake UPS truck full of marijuana. Now I have the
image of the kitties over in rpcc loading up a load of 'nip -
especially since they have an experienced cat-trucker LOL

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:38:57 -0800 (PST), wrote:

[...]

Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at
http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj