Kiki and Naughty (WT) - New photos

Old August 31st 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Kiki and Naughty (WT) - New photos

Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the right idea of upside-downy-head
yet:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1954.JPG

Snoozing sisters (pink-toe alert):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1959.JPG

Naughty (WT) telling me to go away and let them snooze in peace:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1962.JPG

Family portrait:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1965.JPG
Old August 31st 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

It sure took long enough. These two are *very* *pretty* girls! And
they're so bonded to each other - you're lucky, as my two are more
like "frenemies", with equal parts love and exasperation between them.

By the way, what's "WT"? Tabby and white? They're both seem to be
that, though.

Old August 31st 08, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Takayuki kirjoitti:
It sure took long enough. These two are *very* *pretty* girls! And
they're so bonded to each other - you're lucky, as my two are more
like "frenemies", with equal parts love and exasperation between them.

By the way, what's "WT"? Tabby and white? They're both seem to be
that, though.

WT is working title, as in not yet confirmed name.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 31st 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the right idea of upside-downy-head
yet:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1954.JPG

Snoozing sisters (pink-toe alert):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1959.JPG

Naughty (WT) telling me to go away and let them snooze in peace:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1962.JPG

Family portrait:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1965.JPG

Lovely pictures, Richard, thanks for sharing.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 31st 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the right idea of upside-downy-head
yet:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1954.JPG

Snoozing sisters (pink-toe alert):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1959.JPG

Naughty (WT) telling me to go away and let them snooze in peace:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1962.JPG

Family portrait:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1965.JPG

They're adorable. Thanks for the photos!

Jill
Old August 31st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the right idea of upside-downy-head
yet:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1954.JPG

Looks upside dpwn to me!! What a hilarious pair of faces!

They are absolutely adorable.

Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Old August 31st 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Top posting because I don't want to remove the URL for so much as one
picture of adorable kittenness.

They are totally adorable. I love how they've turned your house upside
down. Please keep up the pictures and the stories.

Pam S. drooling.

Old September 1st 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 1st 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

awwwww they are adorable.
"Susan M" wrote in message
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Susan M
Otis and Chester

wrote:
Photographing lively young cats is difficult! (Kiki to the left; she
has a white nose, Naughty (WT) has a brown nose):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1948.JPG

Naughty (WT) doesn't quite have the right idea of upside-downy-head
yet:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1954.JPG

Snoozing sisters (pink-toe alert):

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1959.JPG

Naughty (WT) telling me to go away and let them snooze in peace:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1962.JPG

Family portrait:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP1965.JPG

Mark Bender aka John Doe the asshole's cats - Kiki and Kitty - to be slaughtered tonight John Doe Cat health & behaviour 5 November 24th 06 08:59 PM
Missing in Valley Cottage: Kiki the cat tension_on_the_wire Cat anecdotes 0 October 18th 06 11:35 PM
GAITHERSBURG MD * Prince Harry * Spatz * Mathias * Kiki * Waiting for you! [email protected] Cat rescue 0 August 6th 06 02:25 AM
I miss Kiki Stan Gilbert Cats - misc 0 August 5th 05 10:28 AM
Kitty = 14.2 lbs, Kiki = 11.3 lbs John Doe Cat health & behaviour 13 July 4th 05 03:02 AM