Kitteez, wud yoo pleez purr fur Sundance?

Old May 25th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Kitteez, wud yoo pleez purr fur Sundance?

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED, an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked sum
xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I don't fingk Sundance had
ennee), an sed dat he had too much tempurrcher, not enuf flooidz, an sumfing
funnee-lukkin in hisown stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown bludz,
so heze gittin anti biotix fur dat.

Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr dat he
gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Rebecca

Old May 25th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet assumeing the meatloaf position with Scooer DOG laying by her side
with front paws crossed PURRRRRRRRRRRRssssss for Sundance and his hoomans.

Old May 25th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

On 2007-05-25 01:52:30 -0500, "Rebecca"
said:

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED, an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked sum
xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I don't fingk Sundance had
ennee), an sed dat he had too much tempurrcher, not enuf flooidz, an sumfing
funnee-lukkin in hisown stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown bludz,
so heze gittin anti biotix fur dat.

Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr dat he
gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Rebecca

We've formed a purr circle and will all be sending our best get-better
purrs to Sundance today.

Cleo

Old May 25th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Rebecca wrote:

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED,
an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked
sum xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I don't fingk
Sundance had ennee), an sed dat he had too much tempurrcher, not enuf
flooidz, an sumfing
funnee-lukkin in hisown stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown
bludz, so heze gittin anti biotix fur dat.

Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr dat he
gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Awwww, we'll purr real hard fur Sundance, and you tuu Rebecca. We thinks
theres a gudgud chance he'll be OK. Da TEDs know how to deal wif doz
parasite monsters. We hope that hisownself's stomak is OK.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred
Remove FFFf from my address to reply.
Old May 25th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 24 May 2007 23:52:30 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED, an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked sum
xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I don't fingk Sundance had
ennee), an sed dat he had too much tempurrcher, not enuf flooidz, an sumfing
funnee-lukkin in hisown stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown bludz,
so heze gittin anti biotix fur dat.

Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr dat he
gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Rebecca

9 purrs are coming from this house. Get well soon!
Old May 25th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats make a circle and meatloaf to purr ther furnd home anna healthi,...
OK bub get betterer soon, Chester

Old May 25th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rebecca wrote:
He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee
TED, an heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown
bludz an taked sum xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I
don't fingk Sundance had ennee), an sed dat he had too much
tempurrcher, not enuf flooidz, an sumfing funnee-lukkin in hisown
stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown bludz, so heze gittin
anti biotix fur dat.
Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr
dat he gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Rebecca

PPURRZZppppppppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrzzzPPPPuuuurrrrrrrrZ ZZZ
PPURRZZppppppppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrzzzPPPPuuuurrrrrrrrZ ZZZ
PPURRZZppppppppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrzzzPPPPuuuurrrrrrrrZ ZZZ
PPURRZZppppppppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrzzzPPPPuuuurrrrrrrrZ ZZZ
PPURRZZppppppppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrzzzPPPPuuuurrrrrrrrZ ZZZ
and more pppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrzzz
Oh Rebecca, I am portin rite offurr tuu kkep yu kumpny an wate
furr Sunnydance to come home tu us to tayke kare ov.
--

Pitô.ônya

Old May 25th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Fangu furry much, Pitoonya. I know he wud apurrsheate dat.

Meowmie getted up erlee today to call da merjincee TED. (She muss be furry
catcerned -- she hatez gittin up erlee.) Dey sed Sundance's tempurrcher
wented down durin da nite, but den wented bak up, so dey iz keepin him a
wile longer so Anti Biotix can keep werkin on hisownself.

Rebecca

Old May 25th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 25 May 2007 08:11:43 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Fangu furry much, Pitoonya. I know he wud apurrsheate dat.

Meowmie getted up erlee today to call da merjincee TED. (She muss be furry
catcerned -- she hatez gittin up erlee.) Dey sed Sundance's tempurrcher
wented down durin da nite, but den wented bak up, so dey iz keepin him a
wile longer so Anti Biotix can keep werkin on hisownself.

Rebecca

Do they know the cause?

Old May 25th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze all purrrin fur Sundance to feelz bedder.

Snowflake, Chappy, and Booker

Rebecca wrote:

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED, an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked sum
xrayz (she muss hab taked doze frum Meowmie, kuz I don't fingk Sundance had
ennee), an sed dat he had too much tempurrcher, not enuf flooidz, an sumfing
funnee-lukkin in hisown stumik. He also haz sum parrysitez in hisown bludz,
so heze gittin anti biotix fur dat.

Itz kind uv lonelee wifowt Sundance heer, so wud yoo awl pleez purr dat he
gitz to kum home soonsoon?

Rebecca

Pssst! Sundance! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 3 May 13th 07 06:08 PM
Sundance report Rebecca Cat community 18 July 23rd 06 07:22 PM
Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance? Harri Cat community 16 December 9th 04 08:49 AM
Pleez Purr for our friend Rachel Cat community 12 August 13th 04 06:07 PM
Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us! Spook Cat community 9 August 14th 03 03:53 AM