TGK Club

Old May 13th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default TGK Club

well ursef sure kan be, OEJ
"Ann791" wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 6:06 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

I is a TGK but I isn't a member.

Lucy Lu

in Connecticut

Old May 14th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/12/2011 9:54 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:26:30 -0400, Ann791 wrote:

I is a TGK but I isn't a member.

Lucy Lu

in Connecticut

Duz you wanna be? Assuming dat da answer is "yes", I added you to da list.

Harri

Fanks for adding me to da list.

--
Lucy Lu

in Connecticut
Old May 14th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be
found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Meow Harri! Can I be in the TGK Club? I think is a Tough Girl
Kitty. I hiss and growl at my cousin-cats, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane and Miss Tina Marie, because I don't like them. That
makes them go away.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Feline Computer Guru & Technical Kitty

Old May 16th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Fanks for adding me to da list.

You is furry welcome.

Harri
Old May 16th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Meow Harri! Can I be in the TGK Club? I think is a Tough Girl Kitty.
I hiss and growl at my cousin-cats, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss
Tina Marie, because I don't like them. That makes them go away.

Yes, dat sure sound like you is a TGK! I added you to da list.

Harri
Old May 21st 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default TGK Club from Pipps

"Harri Roadcat"

Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

Thank yerownself for putting up this list Harri
Wow, was I ever surprised to find out I am the TGK President
I will do my bestest to be the bestest TGK Club President
Pipps

Old May 22nd 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat"
Da current list of TGK members as I haz it currently can be found at
http://catfolks.net/tgk

If dere is any corrections needed, please let mineownself know.

Harri

Thank yerownself for putting up this list Harri
Wow, was I ever surprised to find out I am the TGK President
I will do my bestest to be the bestest TGK Club President
Pipps

Fangu furr enklooodink me, Harri.
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Club memfurz Rebecca Cat community 23 March 11th 08 04:44 AM
The Black Cat Club Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 0 July 13th 06 09:47 PM
Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club CatTayls Cat community 2 November 28th 05 05:28 AM
Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club Harri Roadcat Cat community 52 November 28th 05 01:27 AM
A Club for the Humans ClowderCat Cat community 130 May 21st 05 01:54 AM