ping: BEV

Old May 25th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default ping: BEV

DH finished the game! He got up to about level 12 and the game just
ended. Level 10 proved to be his biggest challenge, but then he
noticed that some of the walls had cracks in them (it's subtle) and
they're the walls susceptible to bombs. Me? I'm still stuck on level
8 or thereabouts, but then I didn't know you could *shoot* things.
Dang, but the game is much easier when you can shoot things!

Tish

Old May 25th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default BEV

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
DH finished the game! He got up to about level 12 and the game just
ended. Level 10 proved to be his biggest challenge, but then he
noticed that some of the walls had cracks in them (it's subtle) and
they're the walls susceptible to bombs. Me? I'm still stuck on level
8 or thereabouts, but then I didn't know you could *shoot* things.
Dang, but the game is much easier when you can shoot things!

Tish

Hi Tish,

Congratulations to Dh. I found the first game a lot harder than the
second. Mind you I haven't finished either. In the second game I got a
lot further, think it was about level 15. In game 1 I am at level 8 and
will look again at the walls, trouble is you tend to use up all your petrol
and bombs, then it's back to the beginning, lol.
Will let you know if I finish it. It's compulsive stuff though, I start
swearing with rage when I get caught out with something nasty!!!

Bev

Old May 25th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bev" wrote in message

[...]

Update Tish,

finished the 2nd game, wheeeeeeeeeeeee. 20 levels from memory. Now just
to work on the first game, lol.

Bev

Old May 26th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 26 May 2006 07:43:39 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

Update Tish,

finished the 2nd game, wheeeeeeeeeeeee. 20 levels from memory. Now just
to work on the first game, lol.

Bev

Yaay Bev! I'm not going to do the second game until I've mastered the
first. Learning how to shoot things sure made a difference to my
performance!

Tish