To MaryL & Everyone

Old October 12th 03, 01:49 AM
Jean H

Default To MaryL & Everyone

HI All, I just received an email from MaryL,who tells me my
post for help did indeed appear on RCPA but my comp;did not
pick it up nor did it pick up the last few posts or any answers
at first I thought I had suddenly aquired B.O.but no, I asked
for help when I realised I was not appearing. I was also beginning
to think I might have gone to the human R.B. but of course I'm
still here, its my computer that has gone to the dogs for a while.
So I guess I owe you an apology for any answers that I have not answered
[this is getting a bit complicated ]in thanks. I thank you all now!,and hope
that my son can put me back in the frame on Monday thank you MaryL
for being so helpful and for sending me an email to my home Email address
kind regards and thanks to all jean p

Old October 12th 03, 03:08 AM
MaryL

"Jean H" wrote in message
HI All, I just received an email from MaryL,who tells me my
post for help did indeed appear on RCPA but my comp;did not
pick it up nor did it pick up the last few posts or any answers
at first I thought I had suddenly aquired B.O.but no, I asked
for help when I realised I was not appearing. I was also beginning
to think I might have gone to the human R.B. but of course I'm
still here, its my computer that has gone to the dogs for a while.
So I guess I owe you an apology for any answers that I have not answered
[this is getting a bit complicated ]in thanks. I thank you all now!,and

hope
that my son can put me back in the frame on Monday thank you MaryL
for being so helpful and for sending me an email to my home Email address
kind regards and thanks to all jean p

I just sent a message to Jean to let her know that her latest message showed
up in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (not in rec.pets.cats.health+behav). I
suggested that she check to see if she can view the message in this
newsgroup. It's possible that this (sending/reading the wrong newsgroup) is
the source of your problem her problem.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Old October 12th 03, 03:10 AM
rrb_091903

Jean H wrote:

HI All, I just received an email from MaryL,who tells me my
post for help did indeed appear on RCPA but my comp;did not
pick it up nor did it pick up the last few posts or any answers
at first I thought I had suddenly aquired B.O.but no, I asked
for help when I realised I was not appearing. I was also beginning
to think I might have gone to the human R.B. but of course I'm
still here, its my computer that has gone to the dogs for a while.
So I guess I owe you an apology for any answers that I have not answered
[this is getting a bit complicated ]in thanks. I thank you all now!,and hope
that my son can put me back in the frame on Monday thank you MaryL
for being so helpful and for sending me an email to my home Email address
kind regards and thanks to all jean p

It also could have been your ISP's news server. Sometimes they do not
post messages on time - or at all. In general if it shows up in your
sent mail folder, and no errors were indicated while the message was
being sent, the problem is most likely with your ISP. It is also
possible that your news client has a corrupted database - unsubscribing,
and then re-subscribing to the group will fix the problem.