Ping Adrian / Gordon

Old August 12th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Ping Adrian / Gordon

I have a series of videos I tried putting into one movie, but when it's high
quality it's 88Mb, low quality is around 6Mb. How long would those take you
to download and would it be worth it to upload both for people's needs? The
88 Mb would probably take me a hour to upload, but I could get it started
and then go do something else for a while.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 12th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
I have a series of videos I tried putting into one movie, but when
it's high quality it's 88Mb, low quality is around 6Mb. How long
would those take you to download and would it be worth it to upload
both for people's needs? The 88 Mb would probably take me a hour to
upload, but I could get it started and then go do something else for
a while.

I think that would take me about 15-20 minutes to download, not too bad i'd
like to see it.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 13th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote

I have a series of videos I tried putting into one movie, but when it's
high quality it's 88Mb, low quality is around 6Mb. How long would those
take you to download and would it be worth it to upload both for people's
needs?

Your host was slow this morning but I got your 86MB vid in under 6 mins
(with a superfast host it'd take under 2 mins, let me know if you want any
pointers to one, just remind me of your email if you would as I've changed
'puters & it didn't make the transfer).

Personally I'd opt for quality every time

Purrs
Gordon & the FF