Meowy Kiss-a-mouse!

Old December 7th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Meowy Kiss-a-mouse!

I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old December 7th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "CatNipped" :

I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the
cats! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

It's no surprise that I read this post, viewed the entire card, and
came back and read this post again before I figured out what "Meowy
Kiss-a-mouse" was supposed to be.

Absolutely beautiful. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

(Where did you get your cute Christmas graphics?)

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old December 7th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

They're going to kill you while you sleep one of these days.

Jessie's dress looks like the one Bette Midler wore in The Rose.

Old December 8th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response to "CatNipped" :

I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the
cats! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

It's no surprise that I read this post, viewed the entire card, and
came back and read this post again before I figured out what "Meowy
Kiss-a-mouse" was supposed to be.

And Hoppy Mew Year too! I hope Sandy Paws brings Gabby some good toys this
year.

Absolutely beautiful. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

(Where did you get your cute Christmas graphics?)

Blatantly stole them from the web! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Old December 8th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

They're going to kill you while you sleep one of these days.

Yep, I'm sure of that!

Jessie's dress looks like the one Bette Midler wore in The Rose.

LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in the
"WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?

BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down). I know damn
good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you ever killfiled
someone and then *announced* it?!). ;

I really appreciate the gesture of friendship when I was feeling slighted,
but we're back to playing nice again!

She's really kewl - I think you'll like her too!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Buddy's Mom" wrote in message
Really creative!!! And enjoyable! Thanks!
Sharon

Thanks, I had fun making it!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote :

LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in the
"WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?

Yes. She is a very beautiful cat, a feminine girlycat.

BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down).

I can see that, I'm really glad.

I know damn good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you
ever killfiled someone and then *announced* it?!). ;

Well, you know me too well, Lori.

Old December 8th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote :

LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in
the "WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?

Yes. She is a very beautiful cat, a feminine girlycat.

I know she's your favorite of mine - can you believe when we first got her I
thought she looked odd (I'd never had a tortoise-shell cat before)!? Now,
I'm so in love with her I think she's just adorable - isn't love wonderfully
blind?!

BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down).

I can see that, I'm really glad.

I know damn good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you
ever killfiled someone and then *announced* it?!). ;

Well, you know me too well, Lori.

I do and glad of it! You got my back chickie!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 8th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
Those poor cats
What have you done woman Remember they have pride just kidding ;-)
I almost thought you would have put the pink dress on Sammy

Well, one - there are some things even I wouldn't dare, and two - I had to
get a size *medium* in *DOGGIE* wear to fit her and they didn't have pink so
she got the faux-leopard skin trimmed in faux-fur! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped