Urgent Get your Fuzzy Butt home now purrs needed...

Old September 28th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Urgent Get your Fuzzy Butt home now purrs needed...

Riley managed to get out of the cat flap this evening. He followed
Pandora out as she battered her way through. I've caught up with him a
few times, but now he has buggered off into one of the other gardens,
it's pitch black outside, I have no idea where he is, it's 11pm at
night and I am stressed beyond belief.

To cap it all, I have a REALLY important meeting tomorrow afternoon
relating to financing my new business and I am working all day
teaching in a rough school before the meeting on supply cover. I don't
need this. I need an early night and instead I am beside myself
worrying about the damn cat.

Please could he have some SERIOUS get your fuzzy but home now purrs?

Thanks

Helen M
Old September 28th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Sending the secret gnome garden force out on to retrieve the kitty get your
butt home operation. Don't worry they never fail

Old September 28th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

oh dear, we will purr and pray mightily that
Riley comes home IMMEDIATELY!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 28th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Please could he have some SERIOUS get your fuzzy but home now purrs?

Thanks

Helen M

Of course.

Old September 29th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 28, 6:03 pm, wrote:
Riley managed to get out of the cat flap this evening. He followed
Pandora out as she battered her way through. I've caught up with him a
few times, but now he has buggered off into one of the other gardens,
it's pitch black outside, I have no idea where he is, it's 11pm at
night and I am stressed beyond belief.

To cap it all, I have a REALLY important meeting tomorrow afternoon
relating to financing my new business and I am working all day
teaching in a rough school before the meeting on supply cover. I don't
need this. I need an early night and instead I am beside myself
worrying about the damn cat.

Please could he have some SERIOUS get your fuzzy but home now purrs?

We are all purring for Riley's safe and prompt return.

And for him to have learned not to..

No, that's too much. Just safe and prompt return.

Will in New Haven
“I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"
Guy Clark - "Dublin Blues”