We hassa wittle distrakshun - we dus!

Old March 1st 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default We hassa wittle distrakshun - we dus!

Three Gordon Kittiez step out the porter.
Dey sneek offur tu thu Paw...furry qwietlee....n egzamin him up
close...hees sweepin sowndlee.
Harry. Hees wookin hokay!
Jack. (Sniffing the air.) He smewws funny doe. Dats thu horspittal
smell!
Sukie. (Jumping on the back of the sofa so that she can see her Paw)
Hes gotted more cullur in his fayse n he has his purrjamaz on!

The three Gordon Kittiez sit in a circle and have a discussion.
Sukie. He looks mutch bedder dan wen we went onna cwoose.
Jack. Yeth, I agwee, hees onna mend. But he still smellz funny.
Harry. Is he helfy enuff tu feed usses? Huh?
Jack clips Harry's ear.....Notted funny Harry! Beehave! But dis is wat
we shood do...wets get bak tu da cwoose, n we can take turns tu fisit
him...me furst! Me will bwing Trudi wiff myneself ( i want sum
qwawity tyme awone wiff dat gurl -shees speshul)
Harry, Sukie and Jack step back in the porter and in a twinkle, they
are gone back to the ship.
Old March 2nd 11, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz beree gud newz, dat smell iza hoomin ted smell, itz almozt az bad az
kitty ted smell, OEJ