Women and cats

Old April 21st 04, 07:25 AM
Susan Cohen

"sara" wrote in message

equalizer wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:24:58 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
wrote:

equalizer wrote in message
.. .

I've never understood the term 'pet' in relation to cats, and dogs.
They're family members, friends. To me, a pet is something you flush
down the toilet when its time's up.

I understand the word since "pet" is also a verb & what you do to pets.

Susan

'Pet' is a term which means an has been absolved from being eaten.

One of the first thing a farmer's child learns is NOT to name the
animals....

Susan

I love my cats....... :-)

Old April 22nd 04, 05:52 PM
equalizer

In article , Susan Cohen says...

equalizer wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:24:58 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
wrote:

equalizer wrote in message
.. .

I've never understood the term 'pet' in relation to cats, and dogs.
They're family members, friends. To me, a pet is something you flush
down the toilet when its time's up.

I understand the word since "pet" is also a verb & what you do to pets.

Susan

Do you understand the term "humor-impaired"?

Do you?

Susan

touche..,..

eq

eq

Old April 22nd 04, 06:43 PM
Susan Cohen

"equalizer" wrote in message
In article , Susan Cohen

says...

equalizer wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:24:58 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
wrote:

equalizer wrote in message
.. .

I've never understood the term 'pet' in relation to cats, and dogs.
They're family members, friends. To me, a pet is something you flush
down the toilet when its time's up.

I understand the word since "pet" is also a verb & what you do to

pets.

Susan

Do you understand the term "humor-impaired"?

Do you?

Susan

touche..,..

In the spirit of such graciousness, I must admit that yours was funnier than
mine by far.

Susan

Old April 22nd 04, 06:43 PM
Susan Cohen

"equalizer" wrote in message
In article , Susan Cohen

says...

equalizer wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:24:58 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
wrote:

.. .

Old June 29th 04, 05:21 AM
Frederick Shorts

Susan Cohen wrote:

"sara" wrote in message

equalizer wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:24:58 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
wrote:

equalizer wrote in message
.. .

I've never understood the term 'pet' in relation to cats, and dogs.
They're family members, friends. To me, a pet is something you flush
down the toilet when its time's up.

I understand the word since "pet" is also a verb & what you do to pets.

Susan

'Pet' is a term which means an has been absolved from being eaten.

One of the first thing a farmer's child learns is NOT to name the
animals....

So, how did youz get a name? Silly, fat cow.

Susan

I love my cats....... :-)

I love pussy too butt I don't go braggin' about it all over Usenet.

--
Freddie D. 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email ) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
I like to steal copyrighted material.

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org