Ize in time owt

Old May 28th 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Ize in time owt

Meowmie juss putted myownself in a rum upstarez an klozed da dor on me. She
sez Ize in "time owt". Awl I did wuz keep tellin her dat I wuz reddy fur owr
nitely treet ball. Itz not myown fawlt if she didnt unnerstan me.

Korse, I iz sorree bowt da bitin part, but I haz to defend myownself from
unjust imprizonmint.

Sundance

Old May 28th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 27 May 2010 18:48:50 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Meowmie juss putted myownself in a rum upstarez an klozed da dor on me. She
sez Ize in "time owt". Awl I did wuz keep tellin her dat I wuz reddy fur owr
nitely treet ball. Itz not myown fawlt if she didnt unnerstan me.

Korse, I iz sorree bowt da bitin part, but I haz to defend myownself from
unjust imprizonmint.

Sundance

keepink a treet away from kitties is bad.
beauty

Call the sherriff Of Catmerica!
Spring!!
Old May 28th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On May 27, 11:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 18:48:50 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie juss putted myownself in a rum upstarez an klozed da dor on me. She
sez Ize in "time owt". Awl I did wuz keep tellin her dat I wuz reddy fur owr
nitely treet ball. Itz not myown fawlt if she didnt unnerstan me.

Korse, I iz sorree bowt da bitin part, but I haz to defend myownself from
unjust imprizonmint.

Sundance

keepink a treet away from kitties is bad.
beauty

Call the sherriff Of Catmerica!
Spring!!

I'm right here. How can I help you, Sundance?

Sheriff Rosco

Old May 28th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey dude diz iz O T anna duz we needz ta git da mancats and kome resque
urself? Jus say da wurd anna I will git Wascal, and Tiger and da cats from
Harri's along wiff Mosey anna kome git urself. Mineown Harri can driff da
get a way vehiklez.

Old May 28th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 27, 7:48*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie juss putted myownself in a rum upstarez an klozed da dor on me. She
sez Ize in "time owt". Awl I did wuz keep tellin her dat I wuz reddy fur owr
nitely treet ball. Itz not myown fawlt if she didnt unnerstan me.

Korse, I iz sorree bowt da bitin part, but I haz to defend myownself from
unjust imprizonmint.

Sundance

Dis iss a compwex ishoo an gnot sooted fur mine kittee brayne.
Buttid I sew sowwy yoo dident git yoor treet. I gno how tewwibl dat
feels.
Meowy
Old May 28th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll klim op tu da upstayerz windo, an burring yu sum tweetz,
Sunnydanze.
An uh baynd-ayde fur mine MIL.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 28th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Toonya, diz iz Willow anna I am a gudgud klimber, if you needs annie help
karrink anyfing up to where hiself iz, just let mineself know, I wudz be
gladta help urself.