Jellicle Ball 2018

Old October 27th 18, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB:2018- arrivals Jellicle Ball 2018

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 12:40:52 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I
kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther
dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da feelin dat
he iz tryin to git on wif life, an maybe dat will hewp.

Sundance

{Hercule notices several kitties standing around who look like they
might be ready to dance, so he gets the orchestra warmed up. In very
short order the orchestra is playing.]

Iowna puts in a request for 'Down by the Boardwalk' later when it fits
in? She likes that song!

Old October 27th 18, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 10:40:52 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da feelin dat he iz tryin to git on wif life, an maybe dat will hewp.

Sundance

I tink it'z dun sumting lyka line-dance...Let'z try..wayve yur paws this way...wayve yur pawz dat way, now up higher...now down Lowa...Yu got it!!!!

P2nya