Mr. Buddy at the Rainbow Bridj

Old September 4th 05, 06:48 PM
Miss Violette

deepest sympathies for your hears, Miss Violette
Ms Mudge wrote in message
oups.com...
My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

I guess I'm da spokescat fur da family now. Da sekretary duzn't post
much but she lets uz be Sekret Santas & reads about all da fun things
other cats do.

We knows dat Mr. Buddy is playin with Bandit Marie (RB) now, an all da
other cats at da Bridj, free of pain.

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff and da Shadow (who adopted uz 2 months
ago)

Old September 5th 05, 07:18 PM
Adam

Ms Mudge wrote:
My brofur, Mr. Buddy (1990-2005), crossed da Rainbow Bridj Tuesday,
August30. He was da bestest brofur a girl cat could have an we miss him
(little black cat wipes watermonsters away).

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
Old September 5th 05, 11:43 PM
Meowmie Carol

We are purring for Mr. Buddy, and welcome Shadow.

Old September 7th 05, 03:28 AM
tess

Deer Ms. Mudge, I sends manymany purrs fur Mr. Buddy's jurney an fur yur
hole fambly's sadsad hearts.

I hab inheirited Spike(RB) and Stormy(RB)'s inadequate sekreterry but
she tells me we hab known yu fur a longlong tyme. Pleez akksept myne
kondolencies.

Tess

Old September 7th 05, 06:25 AM
Rebecca

Hi, Tess, mine name iz Rebecca. Welkum to da groop. Iz dere any pichers ub
yoo dat we kan see? Yoo kan see pichers ub my brofur Sundance an me at the
address below. Ize glad to heer dat Anti Margaret is under noo ownership.
Make shur yoo keepz hur in line.

Rebecca
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

k.net...

Old September 7th 05, 10:05 AM
Miss Violette

We were remiss in not welcoming you but soft is not purfurming up to
standards right now, Miss Violette
Rebecca wrote in message
Hi, Tess, mine name iz Rebecca. Welkum to da groop. Iz dere any pichers

ub
yoo dat we kan see? Yoo kan see pichers ub my brofur Sundance an me at

the
address below. Ize glad to heer dat Anti Margaret is under noo ownership.
Make shur yoo keepz hur in line.

Rebecca
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

k.net...

Old September 8th 05, 12:36 AM
The Clowder

[Postid an mayld]

Wee'ze so furry sorry to heeer dis nooz. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur his
jerney to haff bin da gentullisst, an fur allda brokin harts dat miss
him somuch.

I want it to bee rite fur da Calling ov Nayms, his House is Vander
Molen?

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 8th 05, 03:33 AM
tess

Hi Rebecca, doze are furry hansome pikturs. I hab been nagging myne
sekretary tu get sum pikturs ov myneownself inna album but she iz tutu
lazy. She effen hab a piktur ov yurownmommy in da kamera an hazn gotten
it tu da pooter - mebbe dis weekend.

Spike & Stormy wanted tu fire hur but dey koodn't cuz she habs whut she
kalls tenure. Now I'z stuck wif hur.

Tess

Rebecca wrote:

Hi, Tess, mine name iz Rebecca. Welkum to da groop. Iz dere any pichers ub
yoo dat we kan see? Yoo kan see pichers ub my brofur Sundance an me at the
address below. Ize glad to heer dat Anti Margaret is under noo ownership.
Make shur yoo keepz hur in line.

Rebecca
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

nk.net...

Old September 8th 05, 03:34 AM
tess

Fangu, Miss Violette. I kompleetly unnerstands bout da poor kwality ov
help dese days.

Tess

Miss Violette wrote:

We were remiss in not welcoming you but soft is not purfurming up to
standards right now, Miss Violette
Rebecca wrote in message
t...

Hi, Tess, mine name iz Rebecca. Welkum to da groop. Iz dere any pichers

ub

yoo dat we kan see? Yoo kan see pichers ub my brofur Sundance an me at

the

address below. Ize glad to heer dat Anti Margaret is under noo ownership.
Make shur yoo keepz hur in line.

Rebecca
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

ink.net...