I fink I was insulted!

Old September 25th 05, 01:49 PM
Miss Violette

I iz juz orange allofur, Tiger, admirin hiz lofly wink
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:58:33 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Iz enneekittee innerestid in startin a white-footed kittee klub? We kud
tawk abowt da speshul needz an chalinjiz dat we face habbin to maintain

owr
white furz.

Rebecca

I haff white feetz too, an white legz - boff wif long luffly furz.
But datz becawz I'ze a creem-an-white bi-color kitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2005 1:38:40 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 25th 05, 05:02 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:47:25 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

dija know dat furry seed a kitty dat kud be min kittypaw or brofur atta out
atta our howze? Trudi, lookin atta herown white pawz

Uh-oh! Duz dis meen dat dere mite be yet anoffer kitty at yur
howze???
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/25/2005 12:02:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 25th 05, 07:59 PM
Miss Violette

nope nomorecats kan lif wif uses, butted furry anna soft watches da out
kittys anna heps dem finna onetruehome ifin dey wants it, Trudi

Old September 26th 05, 05:34 PM
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:47:25 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

dija know dat furry seed a kitty dat kud be min kittypaw or brofur atta out
atta our howze? Trudi, lookin atta herown white pawz

Ya wanna hear somefing funny? Mineown Paw allez goes to look at kitties
when him goes to Petsmart on da weekends, cuz the local Hoomane Society
folkses allez has 'doptable kitties and d-things on display on da
weekends. A couple of weeks ago him saw a kitten dat him sed looked like
it coulda been one of mineown liddermates.

Dat's really funny, since mineown liddermates would be out by you'z guyz
house, a couple tousand miles away. An I don't fink any of mineown
liddermates would have teleported this far to look fur me.

Harri

Old September 26th 05, 06:03 PM
Miss Violette

hoomanz duz 'joy torker demsefz by goin inna petsmart, did i efur tellz you
da stori 'bout da pooka kitty and how i camed to lif wif soft? Trudi
news

Old September 26th 05, 07:14 PM
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:03:10 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

hoomanz duz 'joy torker demsefz by goin inna petsmart, did i efur tellz you
da stori 'bout da pooka kitty and how i camed to lif wif soft? Trudi

No, I duzn't bleev so. But I would like to hear about it.

Harri

Old September 26th 05, 07:40 PM
Miss Violette

ok den I willz tellz you... butted I willz do it in peoplespeak kuz soft's
brain iz stiff today

she said before I came to live with them, there were 4 cats, Miss Violette
who only needs soft and sometimes plays with OEJ, OEJ who only needs furry
and sometimes plays with Miss Violette, and sometimes with TV, and TV who
only needs to purr and lots of food and to sometimes play with anybody,
except tiger, and there is tiger, who none of the other cats liked. Now
soft and furry being good trained hoomanz were sorta looking around for a
friend for tiger. They were in petsmart and there was this huge kitty, his
name was pooka, he was 9 months old and he weighed 13 pounds and he wasn't
fat. Furry said he was especially striking because he was all black, with
four white paws and all white whiskers, so soft and furry went into the room
to meet him, he was lukewarm to furry but he really was totally uninterested
in soft, so they figured he had other plans and they left the petsmart and
went on their way...

The next morning furry got very sick, Soft made him go in the
watermonsterbed and lay down, but before she went outside to set her face on
fire, she brought all of the cats in the house to watch furry. Then furry
was dozing off and he heard soft screaming reallyreally loud, he came
running out of the nice watermonsterbed and she screamed what is this tell
me its not a rat...
*remember soft's eyes are broke*

Soft had opened the back door, and immediately she heard a kittymeow, she
thought perhaps one of the cats had escaped from the waterbed and she said:
"you come here" and immediately I the Trudi, ran up her nightgown and sat on
her shoulder!!! I was wet and a bit smelly from the out, it was March 17, so
it was still very cold here.

at the moment furry came from the bedroom he noticed soft screaming, and ME
sitting on her shoulder, he looked over at the radiomusicbox, it was playing
a song by savage garden the line that he heard was... "I knew I loved you
before I met you, I must have dreamed you into life..."
Now furry looked at soft and said, No its not a rat, but you are never
allowed into petsmart again... The little kitten on your shoulder is a girl,
and very young, but she is all black, with four white paws and snow white
whiskers...

and that is how I camed to live with these hoomans,

but then Harri, you know they are easy,Trudi, snickers and hi paws her
foster sister

Old September 26th 05, 08:07 PM
Harri Roadcat

at the moment furry came from the bedroom he noticed soft screaming, and ME
sitting on her shoulder, he looked over at the radiomusicbox, it was playing
a song by savage garden the line that he heard was... "I knew I loved you
before I met you, I must have dreamed you into life..."
Now furry looked at soft and said, No its not a rat, but you are never
allowed into petsmart again... The little kitten on your shoulder is a girl,
and very young, but she is all black, with four white paws and snow white
whiskers...

and that is how I camed to live with these hoomans,

but then Harri, you know they are easy,Trudi, snickers and hi paws her
foster sister

Dey are indeed! I don't fink I had heard dat story before - it's furry
touching.

Harri
Old September 27th 05, 02:49 AM
Miss Violette

soft says everthin happinz fur a reazun so we beleifz in angelz here anna
lookit you, kuz you camed in wif furry, who juz happined ta be puttin the
new 'letrk kitty boxez we goted meet yourown paw in persun, Trudi

Old September 27th 05, 04:14 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:40:58 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

gennle snip

at the moment furry came from the bedroom he noticed soft screaming, and ME
sitting on her shoulder, he looked over at the radiomusicbox, it was playing
a song by savage garden the line that he heard was... "I knew I loved you
before I met you, I must have dreamed you into life..."
Now furry looked at soft and said, No its not a rat, but you are never
allowed into petsmart again... The little kitten on your shoulder is a girl,
and very young, but she is all black, with four white paws and snow white
whiskers...

and that is how I camed to live with these hoomans,

Awww, Trudi, datz a wunerful, tuchink story! An you deserf a medal fur
da most ingenious way of findink yur onetroohome!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/26/2005 11:12:58 PM