Furrst Drafft - Jellicle Ball Onoree Nayms

Old October 6th 05, 06:11 PM
Heather

Fangu fur remfurin Vinnie Mietze sniff. Cud yu purrleez add Tom, Hows uv
Menare tu da list. He lived wif wun uv da TED tekz, an iz furry sadlee
missed. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

"Mietze, The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
Dis is a drafft coppee ov da nayms ov owr frends hoo haff gone to da
Bridge in da yeer sins owr lasst Jellicle Ball.

Fur noo kitties, da Ball will beegin wiff da furrmull Calling ov Nayms
at sundown on da eevning ov da furrst full moon in Oktobur (dis yeeer,
Oktobur 17). Fambly memfurs an frends may afturwurrds giff Tribyoot
speechis to tell effurywun bowt dere luffd wuns. Dis is also a
oppurrtoonateee to Onor fambly memfurs hoo mite haff gone on ahed some
time ago, but hooze naym has not yet bin Called at a Jellicle Ball.

Pleeze, iffn I haff missd enny nayms, or iffn dere is sumwun yu wud
like to add, eefur reeply privitly to mineselv or to dis thred.

Fangu,
Mietze

Rors, House of Ashley
Persephone, House of Babcock
Lucy Love, House of Berkebile
Marissa, House of Clark
Miss Tuffy, House of Clark
Pandora, House of Clark
Studmuffin, House of Clark
Mr. Marco-da-Magniffizent, House of Leonard
Harmony, House of Gabriel/Momorella
Pooky, House of Graham
Stormy, House of Hamilton
Sunny, House of Hiner
Tess, House of Hiner
Gretchen Marie, House of Knop
Snark, House of Lennertz/Coxe
Erin Lewis, House of Maveety
Winston, House of Maveety
Dynamite of Coonsboro, House of Molesko
Bobbie, House of Rankin
Vinnie, House of Rennie
Bootsie, House of Scott
Chance, House of Stapley
Triskie, House of Tikken
Britches, House of Turner
Patches, House of Turner
Mr. Buddy, House of Vander Molen
Nina Birte of Riverland, House of Verkerk
CJ, House of Verrochi
Fella Cat, House of Vida
Orange, House of Wikler-Cook
Poppy, House of Wikler-Cook
Zooey, House of Wikler-Cook
Jetadiah, House of Williams

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 6th 05, 07:44 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Purrleeze awlzo add Collette, house of Mainferme, and also her hoomin, Jean
Mainferme
tu da lyzt. Both passed to the Bridge last month, Jean a week after
Collette.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 6th 05, 10:23 PM

Please add all the unknown pets killed by Hurricane Katrina.

Old October 6th 05, 11:32 PM
ChildFree23

Mietze, would you please add my dearly departed winwink of eight years,
Hobbes, House of Stillwell/Tenbusch?

Sniff...

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Dis has bin correktid...sumhow Hobbes' naym wuz not addid to mine
drafft lisst fur da Calling, but her brik wuz mayd at da time ov her
leefing.

Mietze

Fangu, Mietze. Maybe I should have said that Hobbes went to the Bridge
last spring, and that my mother-in-paw Arlene doesn't come to RPCC any more.

I'ze still sadsad about losing herownselves.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Old October 7th 05, 12:01 AM
The Clowder

Adam wrote:

Stormy, House of Hamilton

Also Spike, House of Hamilton

Allegra

Dey'z boff dere now, Allegra. Dey boff had briks onda Walk, but I
missd puttin Spike's naym onda lisst fur da Calling.

Wich is wun reesun howcome I post a drafft beefor da aktooal Ball
beegins, it's too eezy to mayk mistayks an miss nayms.

Fangu, Miz Girtha.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 7th 05, 12:01 AM
The Clowder

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Purrleeze awlzo add Collette, house of Mainferme, and also her hoomin, Jean
Mainferme
tu da lyzt. Both passed to the Bridge last month, Jean a week after
Collette.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Wiff da graytisst reespekt, dis is dun.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 7th 05, 12:01 AM
The Clowder

"Rick" wrote:

And many thanks for adding our Fella, Mietze....

It dunt seeem rite to say "yu'ze welcom"...ov cors, yu *are*, but
Fella deeserfs effury onor an geschur ov reespekt wee can offur.

I hope yu ar can giff a Tribyoot fur him aftur da reel Calling ov
Nayms, but yu no dat effurywun wud unnerstand iffn dis is too paynfull
an yu ar not aybull.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 7th 05, 12:01 AM
The Clowder

"Heather" wrote:

Fangu fur remfurin Vinnie Mietze sniff. Cud yu purrleez add Tom, Hows uv
Menare tu da list. He lived wif wun uv da TED tekz, an iz furry sadlee
missed. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

His brik is in plays an his naym will be Called as a Onoree.

Iffn yu fink it wud help his hoomin to seee, pleeze pass on da address
fur da Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 7th 05, 02:29 AM
Miss Violette

I have a question, is the walk just for cats or can others be added? Miss
Violette, thinking of soft's sister's horse and soft's friend's D*g that
treated a kitten right
The Clowder (South) wrote in message
Fred Williams wrote:

We want to thank-you, Mietze, once again for your wonderful work.
It's so nice to see Jetadiah's name remembered and the care you
give us all does not go unnoticed. You are my most complete
cat!

Diana, with Ryan standing by.

small brown tabby stands way up on tippy toes, tail held high with
gladness

Fangu fur sayin so. Da mosst valyoobull fing I can giff bak to da
community, is to keeep da Walk ov Remembranz an mayk da Calling ov
Nayms as compleet an as reespektful as I can.

It is mine privillidj.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 7th 05, 02:33 AM
Miss Violette

and this shows your wonderful level of caring that will, we are all sure
give you extra stars in heaven, Miss Violette, remfuring her friends gone
ahead