Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 14th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Alla catz ar cleffur, yew kno. Yew huminz shudnt effun tri tu
unnerstand. Ana, whut effur yew du, dont tri tu chanj eny uv Bonnie'z
wurk! We wudnt want yew tu splode ur nuthin.
Ralph, hoping Bonnie didnt add any troodur trapz

Luthien sidles up to Ralph:

Psst....hey Ralph?.......
Ize tinkin mebbe weez shudn tell doz
hyoomaanz mawr dan watz gud 4 derselfz?

--Luthien

Old October 15th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Alla catz ar cleffur, yew kno. Yew huminz shudnt effun tri tu
unnerstand. Ana, whut effur yew du, dont tri tu chanj eny uv Bonnie'z
wurk! We wudnt want yew tu splode ur nuthin.
Ralph, hoping Bonnie didnt add any troodur trapz

Luthien sidles up to Ralph:

Psst....hey Ralph?.......
Ize tinkin mebbe weez shudn tell doz
hyoomaanz mawr dan watz gud 4 derselfz?

--Luthien

Hmmmm, Luthien, yew ar problee rite. Dey arnt furry brite.
Ralph
Old October 15th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum to bof uv yooz. Pleez kum an share dis Ball wif ussez.

Rebecca

"tension" wrote in message
ups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
the porter twinkles and out step a very very large husky looking dog,
maybe
some sheppard... and a smaller but stocky dog that iz definitely charpea
and
lab mixed, between them they carry a basket, each holding a handl...

A strange tortie colour flash twinkle from teleporter makes everyone
look:
What is this? Strangers at the Jellicle Ball?
Well, feline strangers at least, thank Bast!
One elegant ladycat in dark smokey grey & white shorthair,
accompanied by very small, young black panther:

Hmm....we seem 2 haf stumbld in2 der ultimit partee heer!
Dey will tink we g8-krash. Letz lion up 2 sine da gest buk
anna mebbe dey will let us in?

Ize Luthien the Elder, anna dis heer iz mineown noo
atoptet brudder Muezza Glorio...we haf lost much
familee not on yur list but wee arr aking insyd.
Teleporter brot us heer becos owr hyoomaan
wuz leekin lotz tonyt. Mae wee sine yur
buk on B-haff of owr falln wunz?

sorry wee got know togaz.

-luthien tinuviel pussycat
-muezza (glorio) glorfindel

Old October 15th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hullo, kitteez an utherz. Yoo iz awl welkum, evin Dakota Brown -- I
rememfurz yoo frum anuther Jellicle Ball.

Rebecca

wrote in message
oups.com...
Four kitties from Pencilvania dressed in all white togas arrive with a
sheltie d*g, a lovebird, and a conure. Chip, wearing a gold sash to
match his furs signs the guestbook first. Sapphire and Diamond walk up
to the guestbook next, paw in paw. They both look radiant in their
white togas with tierras of sapphire and diamonds. Barney is next. He
is wearing a green sash which matches his green eyes. He pulls Dakota
Brown (the sheltie) up to the guestbook. "Itz ok Dakota, yur allowed
tew pay yur respeks, thu kitties woant mind." Dakota Brown signs the
guestbook, and sheds a tear for his departed best friend, Pepsi. He is
holding a sprig of catnip - it was Pepsi's favorite. Lime (the
lovebird) and Sammie (the conure) are next. This is Sammie's first
Jellicle ball. She's a little scared of all the cats, but Chip
reassures her that they won't hurt her. They see their friends, the
Batson cats, and go to sit with them.

Batson Cats wrote:
Five Batson Cats step out of the teleporter and step up to wait in line
sign the guestbook.
Mattie Marie stands in front of the line in her shimmering gold toga and
her
gold leafed head piece adorning her Torbie head.
Simon Peter is next in his pure white toga with green silk embroidered on
the hem (to match his green eyes) and to compliment his lovely, long
orange
furrs.
The brofurr cats, Max Spunkmeyer and Bobby Boo are next in matching sky
blue
togas (to compliment their velvety black furrs) with fresh catnip wreaths
adorning their heads.
And lastly the lovely Mocha Dianne is resplendent in her stunning white
toga
with cobalt blue threads embroidered throughout to make thousands of
intricate designs most of which are cats of course. On her head she wears
lovely tiara of diamonds and sapphires... to match her lovely blue
Siamese
eyes.

They've come to honor their friends Junior House of Koster and Pepsi
House
of Newfield and all the other kitties who have passed on this last year.
Far, far too many names on the list. What a wonderful thing it would be
if
there were no names to be called next year, only a party planned just to
celebrate lives begun or lives spared... but that will never be....
With sad hearts and tears, they sign the guest book and take their seats
with all the other's who have come to pay their respects....

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj
and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing
the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane
Grey.

Old October 15th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Y fang Q furry muchly Rebecca! Weez injiying disder Jellicle
Ball Mitey Much, yesss. Weez liv a qwyette lyfe anna dunt C
minnee kitteez much sew dis iz der nyce chayng.

--luthien

Old October 15th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Alla catz ar cleffur, yew kno. Yew huminz shudnt effun tri tu
unnerstand. Ana, whut effur yew du, dont tri tu chanj eny uv Bonnie'z
wurk! We wudnt want yew tu splode ur nuthin.
Ralph, hoping Bonnie didnt add any troodur trapz

Luthien sidles up to Ralph:

Psst....hey Ralph?.......
Ize tinkin mebbe weez shudn tell doz
hyoomaanz mawr dan watz gud 4 derselfz?

--Luthien

Hmmmm, Luthien, yew ar problee rite. Dey arnt furry brite.
Ralph

Yess, wun daye, Ralph, weez shud haf a D-bayte abutt
dee prowz anna konnz uv helpping dese der hyoomaans
2 B-kumm mawr cleverr.

--luthien

Old October 15th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both luk
lufflee.
Ralph, remembering soomoo ressling

Fangu! Doze were da days, weren't they?

Allegra
Old October 15th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Allegra! Louise! My dont yu bof luk luvlee! It's so furry nys tu see
yu agin; Ize glad yu cud mayk it tunite.

Kissa

Fangu furry much! I wud not miss da Jellicle Ball fur ennything.

Allegra
==========
Yes.

Louise
Old October 15th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both luk
lufflee.
Ralph, remembering soomoo ressling

Fangu! Doze were da days, weren't they?

Allegra

Dat dey wur. I memfur I hadda bowt wif da Grate Girtha ana lost, but it
wuz cloze. sigh
da Ralphinator, missing the old days
Old October 16th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

afur miss Violette wented to da brige diz her young girlcat camed, she wuz
sented by miss violette owr soft sayed, but der wuzint a kard so i izunt
sure, anna diz buff anna white kitty iz chester... himsef kame kuz soft
sayed he would keep stormmee furm makin me, TV, Trudi anna OEJ krazy wif
plain... gotta admit, i izunt sure i iz byin miss violette sented stormmee
but chester is keepin her wore owt so her isunt insistin on playin 24/7,
Tiger glad to see hiz furndz
wrote in message
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
we remfurs you, Tiger fur hiz howze

Hihi Tiger, we rememfurs yu. Dis iz Orangie, whu kame tew usses jest
tew yeers ago, and dess liddle pests are da babycats, Gabriella (we'ze
keepin her, Meowmie sez), an' Midnite an' Starlite, who'se we-all er
helpin tew fynd dere wontruehome.