Benefits of multiple cats

Old October 23rd 04, 02:40 AM
Enfilade

Default Benefits of multiple cats

....in their own words.

By Kumani:

Before I had Nox and Smokey, before I had Mom and MomDad, all I had in
this world was my sister.

I like to lick my sister!

TED is less scary when I go with Tyche.

***

By Tyche:

When I chase my tail, catch it, and bite it, it HURTS! When I chase
my Sister's Tail, Catch it, and bite it, it Doesn't hurt me at all!

My sister gets the chair warm and then I plop there and snuggle her!

Nox and Smokey taught me cat behaviours! Mom and MomDad are stupid
humans and don't know them!

***

By Smokey:

Having lots of cats is great cuz Nox is mean an' stuff but the kittens
let me lick 'em.

I taught the kittens my elite survival skillz like how to open the
garbage pail lid, and how if you cry and sound really sad you can get
a bite of pizza.

Kittens eat kitten food. Kitten food is awesome. It tastes great and
makes me fat. The kittens let me eat their leftovers. Mmmmm.
Leftovers.

***

By Nocturne:

The kittens distract that cretinous Smokey from disturbing me.

The kittens are submissive unto me, thereby setting a good example for
the foolish human servants.

I shall mold the kittens in mine own image, and they shall sit at my
right and left paw in the new feline world order, in the world that is
to come.

***

--Fil
Old October 23rd 04, 03:30 AM
O J

On 22 Oct, Fil wrote:

...in their own words.

---------------------snip----------------------

Great article!

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old October 23rd 04, 03:30 AM
O J

On 22 Oct, Fil wrote:

...in their own words.

---------------------snip----------------------

Great article!

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old October 23rd 04, 03:30 AM
O J

On 22 Oct, Fil wrote:

...in their own words.

Great article!

Regards and Purrs,
O J

"Making Arrangements" for Cats CatNipped Cat anecdotes 70 October 3rd 04 12:37 AM
Chipping my Cats Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:08 PM
Big cats in England Yoj Cat anecdotes 75 April 26th 04 02:49 AM
Dozens Of Dead Cats Removed From Woman's Garage Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 18 December 26th 03 01:11 AM