GRRR TED stole my blood

Old August 15th 04, 06:00 PM
Ray or Fran

Lotz of soothing purrsz for youze Dyna. Weze not had any toothies pulled,
yet, but weze knowz youze scared. It will be okay, weze sure of it.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Oh mee o mye!!!
I gotta go bak Munday!!!
TED wyll tayke attid leezt wun tooff!!!
I yam sooo skayerd!
Day tuk sum blud, but I didunt lettem tayke e-nuff.
Den Meowmee mayde me pee inna jar! Hur putted it in mine lidder bokz!!
I yam restin up diz weekend...sigh....
Maybe I wyll meet yu at da TEDz on Munday????

Dyna, wurried

Old August 15th 04, 08:43 PM
Miss Violette

oops, Miss Violette, glarin at soft
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
Oh, gudness, my Meowmie wud hab a fit if I uzed the letterboks insted ub

da
litterboks!
---
Rebecca, thinking of the possibilities

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Thanks, I can go and do stuff and I will use the litter box somewhere

else
and really upset them, Miss Violette, hugs her good friend and

disappears
a park nearby to groom and use the letterbox
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
[Large black cat teleports to Miss Violette's TED's office.
He gets out and sniffs around. He goes right over to the cage
where Miss Violette is being held hostage. "Meow, I'm here to
rescue you," he says. With sharp claws, he undoes the latch
holding the cage shut and the door swings open. "Hurry up and
teleport out of here before anyone sees you!"]

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Thanks you guys are good friends, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message

link.net...
We'ze coming to rescue you, Miss Violette!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" wrote in message
There I was, minding my own business, watching the
hoomanz
get ready for
their toona place when all of a sudden with no warning
furry
came in and
snatched me from under the headboard, I knew something
was
up beclawz he
NEFUR bothers me when I am in there. Then he stuffed me
in
the kitty jail
and I went to wthe tonna place with the hoomanz and then
we
went to the
TED!!!

She listened to my heart murmur, she looked at the
growth on
my side and
then SHE snatched me up and stole some blood!!!

I was not amused and if I heard them right I have to go
and
stay overnight
and she is gonna steal my growth and clean my teeth.

Where is something to scratch!!!

Miss Violette, totally unamused!!!

Old August 15th 04, 08:44 PM
Miss Violette

thank you so much, Miss Violette
Ray or Fran wrote in message
Weze feelz youze pain Miss Violette. Weze sending purrs to youze though

help youze through the upcoming ordeal

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 16th 04, 08:09 PM
Whenas in silks my pretty Brooke goes, Then, then,

Oh...My...GOD! "I don't eat vegetables" - "I am no where near skinny"

From: "ChildFree23" ess

I already know what I'd do if I got pregnant -- have an
abortion.

Is that your lazy-n-easy method of birth control?
Old August 16th 04, 08:21 PM
S.M. Serba

WHY ARE YOU FOLKS POSTING THIS CRAP TO REC.PETS.CATS.COMMUNITY!!! CHECK YOUR
POSTS BEFORE YOU HIT THE SEND BUTTON!

Yes, I know I was YELLING.

Mad as Hell

--
Missey, Mandy and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection

"Whenas in silks my pretty Brooke goes, Then, then, methinks, how sweetly
flows The liquefaction of her clothes"
wrote in message
om...
Oh...My...GOD! "I don't eat vegetables" - "I am no where near skinny"

From: "ChildFree23" ess

Old August 16th 04, 08:29 PM
Whenas in silks my pretty Brooke goes, Then, then,

Subject: Weak Link: "S.M. Serba"

From: "S.M. Serba"

Yes, I know I was YELLING.

Pawn, you seem upset...

Mad as Hell

Milksop, are you the only person at the NG...or just the **only** feeder?
Old August 16th 04, 08:43 PM
stePH

S.M. Serba wrote:

WHY ARE YOU FOLKS POSTING THIS CRAP TO REC.PETS.CATS.COMMUNITY!!! CHECK YOUR
POSTS BEFORE YOU HIT THE SEND BUTTON!

Yes, I know I was YELLING.

Mad as Hell

It's a troll. It crossposts on purpose, not accidentally. Don't give
it the attention it wants.

Use your killfile.

stePH
--
"A lion will exert himself to the utmost, even when entering the tiger's
den to throw baby rabbits off a cliff!" -- Moroboshi Ataru

Old August 16th 04, 09:56 PM
Whenas in silks my pretty Brooke goes, Then, then,

Subject: Oh...My...GOD! "I don't eat vegetables" - "I am no where near skinny"

From: stePH

It's a troll.

That would make you a feeder?

It crossposts on purpose

So...Serba crossposted on purpose, or by accident?

Don't give it the attention it wants.

~stePH, all-snagged up - giving "the attention"...

Idiot, did you think you were sending your reply as a **private** email to Serba?

giggle
Old August 16th 04, 09:59 PM
Whenas in silks my pretty Brooke goes, Then, then,

Prince Charming isn't impressed with the "frisky" Ol' "Fat Girl"?

From: stePH

Mad as Hell

It's a troll.
hoping for a reaction

~stePH, tripping - giving a reaction...

Oh well...

Grrr GraceCat Cat anecdotes 14 April 17th 04 11:23 PM
Lacey's blood tests Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 December 3rd 03 06:29 PM
No, I didn't participate in a weird blood ritual Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 11 October 5th 03 04:09 AM