AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Old July 9th 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ . da .FUDZ aria

she iz a wunnerful wifekittee. Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wull den, hulp yerselfs tew fudz n nip drinkz n yoo tew kan sit
komfurtuble in da shayde offer dere... n eet n dwimk..Tiger, Mme Anais
luvs yerownself fur hoo yew are. yeUP.
Luv is wunnerful, innit?
Mosey

i iz gonna eatsa lotsa fudz i juzt will do it wif more mannerz dan i uzli
duz, smoocheez, tigeer

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

:

i iz twinta not be rude, mine wife kittee iz so sofisticated anna i iz
juzta
regur guy so i makesa efforta be more cifilized when hersef iz arownd,
Tiger

Yoo iz da best wink in da hole wurld, mine luff!
[grooms Tigers head]. Yoo eet just az much az yoo
want! [Smoochie]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/8/2010 8:17:41 PM

Old July 9th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 9, 1:29*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

7/8/2010 8:17:41 PM- Hide quoted text -

ai wentted hoam an gnapped an pikked sum fwesch catmint leevs an
bwassoms. Usses can mayk mintnip joolips. ai gotz sum innawesting
garnishez fur dem tew.
Meowy, reddy to eet, dwink an be marry uhgin.
Old July 10th 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:21:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i iza lukeezt mancat dat haz efur lifed, tiger

And I am a furry lucky gurl-cat to hab yoo!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/9/2010 7:36:04 PM
Old July 10th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:40:15 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

ai wentted hoam an gnapped an pikked sum fwesch catmint leevs an
bwassoms. Usses can mayk mintnip joolips. ai gotz sum innawesting
garnishez fur dem tew.
Meowy, reddy to eet, dwink an be marry uhgin.

Mintnip Joolips! Dat sownds so refreshink in dis
heet! Ummmmm, fangu MeOwy!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/9/2010 7:36:59 PM

Old July 10th 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai wentted hoam an gnapped an pikked sum fwesch catmint leevs an
bwassoms. Usses can mayk mintnip joolips. ai gotz sum innawesting
garnishez fur dem tew.
Meowy, reddy to eet, dwink an be marry uhgin.

Umkay mine gurl..letz mayke mintnip joolips..ai wi git da ise..wat else did
yew bring? ai m gwad mine pritty gurl kame bak frum hur gnap....ai mizzed
yew.
Luvs
Mosey