AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Old July 4th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Wen dey go bak, yew kan uze mine big porter...wavez tew Willow, OT an Mz
Piglett.
Habbin fun wiff da dwimks n snax? Dey awl nod yesyes. Mosey

I guezz i shulda uzda bigger porter dey duzint luk like dey injoeed da ride
beri gud, trudi

Hihi, gize, glad yoo iz heer! Yooz rite, Trudi, sumfing wuz missin
wifowt dem.

Rebecca

Trudi iz looking arownd enjoyin da fudz day anna kompani when suddenly
she realizes dat somthin is missin... she goes to talk to tiger juzt
fura minute... she ports out using the micro porter that tv left her in
his will and suddenly returns with three cats all holding paws...

now dat iz muc better...

willow, OT and mzz pigleete luk arownd anna are qwite skaen up furm da
ride so go silentli to d dwink table pour big onez anna sit down fur a
bit...
br
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jul 3, 4:20 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
Tiger gets the drinkz... lets sit unner dat nip bush anna injoy da
breeze,
Tiger
"Mme. Ana s ^..^" wrote in
messagenews:qto7gmwd57xs$.kv7wrvu0s3a1$.dlg@40tude .net...

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:06:12 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i willz haff a nip whiskee, whut wuld ursef like mine wifekittee...
tiger

I finks a widdle nipChardonnay, mine luff!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana s

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/2/2010 7:40:16 PM- Hide quoted text -

Meowy lays out her "yoghurt gnoshies" on the fudz table..they are
quite appealing with the tasty and original toppings, including lox
and roe and egg yolks,, grilled bugs, carefully positioned so their 6
little legs stick upward towards the lovely blue sky, in her special
"secret topping"..(hint: it's a bite of the skwishy treats in gravy
in the little bags).

When Mosey offers her a plate, they both fill up their plates and look
for a nice place to sit down and eat.

"O wook, mine fayvrit grey guy Mosey, wets usses sit unner dat nip
bush yawndur!"

"Dis furry nise, isent itted Mosey? Wayte a minnit, hoo is dat
tokking on da uddur syde ob dis bush? Shh, wetts usses wissun to dem
an heer wot dey is seighing to eech uffur, OK?"

Meowy corks an eer toward the two loveburd kitteez....

Old July 4th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ ..da bevruhg aria

i iz likda soft i willa time triez new thingz, trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
We gotz effery kinda fudz heer..jest ubaowt awl dun kukking yew..inny tyme
gnow...sez Mosey

trudi tastez, hhhmmm, diz iz gud, anna i zuzli onlee eatsa kibblez
yogurtz anna okashunili turkey byrd anna of korze cheeze of anikind

Fangu, Ranger. I will juss borro a korner uv Mosey's kichen an kleen
dem.

[Sundance cleans the squirrels, removing ALL of the hair and other parts
that kitties wouldn't like. Then he blends them with his special Skwirly
Temple mix and pours a glass for Trudi.]

Dere yoo go, Trudi. I hopez yoo likez it. Enneekittee else? Ranger, wud
yoo like to try?

Sundance

"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:37:36 -0700, Sundance wrote:

WHUT???? Sweetee, Ize so sorree. I getted deze skwirlz frum a noo
supplier, and I didnt make shur dey wuz kleened. Frum now on I will
kleen dem myownself. In da meentime, heerz sum zinfurdel fur yoo.

Sundance

Here, let me help.

[Ranger paws over a box of fresh ground squirrels]

I just catched dese grounded sqwirls in mineown front yard last night.
Dey is littler den tree sqwirls, but dey seem to taste furry similar.

Ranger

Old July 4th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz hizsef iz now wif hizown wifekitty now, anna himz duzin fit inna
howze hardli at all so himz alzo mite haf hizown feeling hurted beclawz he
wantsa be furndz wif efuri cat, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
mrrrrt, him wil be umkay...him kleaning et iz uh gud fung fur him tew do.
Him iz prolly qwiet cuz him duzznt fite much n dey prolly sed bad wurdz
tew eech uthur n chester izznt uzed tew dat.
I kan port ovur dere reel qwik n chek on him iffen yewd wike..bringh him
sum fudz.
Id dew dat fur mine frend..yeUP. Mosey

himz iz dowin betterer now, butted himz iz kleanint it so soft iz watin
until a little time pazzese ta see how it iz dowin befure she
duzinithin... himz wuz efidntalli tramatized beclawz himz haz been beri
qweet which iz not like hisef, butted of korze he iz eatin anna dwinkin
anna uzin da box, Tiger

"Mosey =^..^="
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt. Kan soft put sum neosporin on da byte wooking fing?
Fanks fur da infurmashun Tiger.
ai wil sned leffovurs ovur iffen dey dont kome heer, umkay? Mosey

himz efidentali getted into a fite when himz wuz owt, soft keeped
chekin anna chekin hizsef but didn't find anithin until just yesterday
himz haz pwaze on hizown furnt leg dat lukz lika kittee bite, Tiger

"Mosey =^..^="
Mrrrrrrt? wuzza mattur wif hizzownself?? He kant be sik..nope..Mosey

I iza little wurreed bowt hisef, himz haz been unnerda weafur so i
duzint know how trafellin inna porter will afekt hizsef, at leazt i
know hiz lucy willz take kare of himz, Tiger settling in fura nap

"Mosey =^..^="
gwadd yew r rewaxed dere by dat nise fragrunt nippy boosh. Yoo mite
nead uh nap.
yeUP. chester and lucy wil be ulong wen dey git hear..jest dun
wurry n hab fun.
Gotta git bak n tend tew da lizzurd
Mosey

we haz getted owrz dwinkz anna iz now relazin by diz nip bush... i
iz almozt readi fura nap befure dinner, Tiger, wondering where
chester and lucy are

"Mosey =^..^=" \
Dere iz awl kyndz uff dwinx on dat aria . Feal free tew mayke wat
effer yew wunt.
Dere iz lotza ise koobz tew..
uh ohhhhh
http://cheezburger.com/View/3706948096
Is diz wat hapuned tew chester?

i willz haff a nip whiskee, whut wuld ursef like mine
wifekittee... tiger

"Mosey =^..^="

Tiger lukz up furmda fud bowl... der u iz... I needsa eatsa
kulpel mur bitez
beclawz i kompwaned so muc while da soft wuz washin da kitty
buffett anna bowls dat ifin i duzint eat da soft will thinkz i
duzint feelz gud ///*behind hizown paw anna we iz soppozta be
gowinta ted sun i heard furri say, anna da chester iz note
feelin well sinze owrz abenshure so i iz twinta be extree heafi
lukinta put offa ted az long az possible... *

chompz a few more bitez, grabz a boz wif wine anna spizes anna
takez hiz wife kittez paw and ey porta ta mozey'z

when dey stepz owt...

her iz sum spizes anna winez fur da parti,

tiger

oh haihai Tiger n Mme. Anaïs, sez Mosey welkome tew da BBQ,
fank yew fur da winez n spises..ai wil put da winez wiff da
uther dwimkz n uze da spises on da meetz n uther fudz ....
go mingel wiff da uthirz n hab funfun..
Derez nip dwinks ovur on dat kart n muncheez n we r BBQing
fings gnow..
Yew kan enjoy yer drinkz n snax by da nip patches ..ai set upp
sum tables ovurr dere

Oh heer komes Pooky Kat, Pipps n Sqweex ..uh oh Pipps iz dwiving
da porter.
WACH OWT FUR DA.....whew..naruw mizz..mrrrrrrrrt..
haihai ..gwad yew cud mayke et...
Pipps grabz uh nip beer n goez off w00king fur uh boycat hoo
izznt wiff nobuddy..hur wuntz uh boyfrend..yeUP behind paw gud
wuck wiff dat..waffs n goez bak tew kooking
da lizard n sum snake kabobz..
howz da uther fudz doin, Amelia n Wascal??
Smellz gudgud...wazz soovens innyway? tew mutch nip wine, ai
kant fimk.

Mosey

More porters land and ..............

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:03:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

she realli izunt a beri gud kuk, dat iz why da furri uzuli
duzit, butted
efuri onze inna while hersef comez up wiffa gud idermint,
Tiger

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian, in a
white sundress and bigbig Jackie-O sunglasses
steps out]

Shall we, mine luff????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2010 7:47:03 PM

Old July 4th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I juzt heardsa soft reader thingy readin anemail furm da gramby, she iz glad
dey iz at yourown parti, hersef realli misses herown kitteez. Trudi

Old July 4th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Ohhhhhhh, pweez tel hizownself dat we iz AWL hiz frendz heer, yeUP.
n ai gotz uh bigbig howse, dey kan port tew innytyme, n we is outdoarz
gnow...
Nun uf usses iz meen but sum katz en da Out r , sew tel himself dat da
FUDZ iz reddy n he n Lucy kan port ovur..
ai wil kome pik dem up...yeUP..we luff Chester..n we dunt wunt hizown
feelingz tew be hurted..nope..nuh un..nooo waaaaaay. RIGHT GANG?? effer
cat heer ugreez.
Mosey

Old July 4th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

he haza porter so when lucy sayz dey will arrife, himz seemz better tonite
akrodinta soft, Tiger

Old July 4th 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ . da .FUDZ aria

datz gud tew heer da fudz iz jest bein put owt tew eet. dere iz lotz uff
et tew...
Mosey

Old July 4th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull uff korse we inbited DEM..dey r owr furrendz.
n we miss herownself tew. Hur wil be gwad tew git bak hoam..
Habbin fun Willow, OT n Mz Piglett? dey sae uh huh..weee shure are.
Wascal, yew did gud wiff yer kuking tew..
dint he Mz Piglett? N sew did Amelia...n MeOwy

ANUTHER TOSTE....TEW DA KUKZ!!!

Old July 4th 10, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default DA FUDZ IS REDDY TEW EET... AI M HABBING UH BBQ ..da bevruhg aria

Mosey clangs da dinner bell n yelllz da BBQ FUDZ IS REDDY....
Efferkitty gatherz uraownd da boofay tabulz.
dere is uh impressive boofay uf awl kindz uf meetz, hamz, stakes, roast
beast, turkeyburd, nip lizzurd, (mayde speshul wike Wascal asked) snakez
on a stik, nip squirrel flambe, poark, seegulz, sammon, oysturz, yogurt
sause wif skitters tew put on fings, da stack uff soovens, sum fresh mowsies
wif da spesul nip saws, bredz, cheezez, taterz, funnee jello skillerballz,
..
ef ai dunt got wat yew wunt, ai prolly got sum en da freezur..jest ask mee.

heerz pwates, eeting implementz, nappykinz, wadderz frum da nise spring,
moar nippy dwimkz, sit in da kewl shayde n enjoy yer fudz n drimkz n bizit
wiff eech uthur...
den we hab firewurkz latur daown in uh sayfe pwase...
Fangu efferkitty hoo hulped mee kuuk deez fudz..dey are wunnerful..yeUP...

da deezurtz on dat taybul wil be sew yummy tew.
ai wil put dem owt layder, dunt wunna atraxt dem pesky antz.

Oh, aftur wee eet, till et gitz dark, dere iz lawts uff fuhn stuff tew
dew..ai had da hedge maze redun, n yew wyl gnow wen yew git in da mittle
cuz mine gyant spitting klam livz dere..remembur him? heh..
dere is ulso nip bubblez, n uh pond tew soke yer paws in..n uf koarse da nip
gardens tew roll en..da wether iz jest bootiful....innit?
Mosey points to 3 giant twees ..ai put uh happee lil tire swing on eech
twee...yeUP
ai m sew happee yew awl kame heer tew selebrate owr Kommunity
A toste.. tew USSES may wee alwayz be happee n luve eech uther.
N TEW DA KUUKZ...HEER HEER
gwasses clink n fud iz dug ento....
MeOwy, kan ai fix yew uh pwate?
Mosey
--happee happee

-heerz da saownd uf unthur porter uhproaching