Scooter, House of Kleinfelder 1989 - 2004

Old May 15th 04, 06:58 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Scooter, House of Kleinfelder 1989 - 2004

[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 15th 04, 07:13 PM
Rebecca

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

Sundance an I will purr fur Scooter, too.

---
Rebecca

Old May 15th 04, 07:23 PM
The Clowder

Da Koster Katz wrote:

[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*

Seven more solemly join the group, sending peaceful purrs

We'ze furry sorry bowt yur cuzzin Scooter, an hope shee had a gentull
jerney.

Mietze, with a little brick dust on her tail

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old May 15th 04, 09:28 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/15/04 11:23 AM The Clowder (South) is reported to have said the
following:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*

Seven more solemly join the group, sending peaceful purrs

We'ze furry sorry bowt yur cuzzin Scooter, an hope shee had a gentull
jerney.

Mietze, with a little brick dust on her tail

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Mietze, fangu. We haf sent da URL uf da Walk uf Remembranz tu Anti June
so dat da famblee ken see Scooter's brick, sinze Anti June is unabul tu
come tu da Commyunitee ryte now. She noze dat we haf posted diz fur
hur, and she will be by latur tu reed an respond az she ken.

Cinni fur da gang

Old May 15th 04, 10:23 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

We iz sorry bowt Scooter and send our catdolences to da fambily.

*liddle Persian joins da circle anna beginz to purr*
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 16th 04, 12:44 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 15 May 2004 10:58:25 -0700, Da Koster Katz
wrote:

[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

*five kitteez form a mempurrial circle, and being tu purr*

"Rise up slowly, Angel, it's hard to let you go---"
Old May 16th 04, 01:12 AM
ChildFree23

We is so sorry to hear this! We will light a Yartzeit candle and recite
Kaddish for her.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rr

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old May 16th 04, 03:28 PM
Blurbubble

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
[cc'd to Mietze]

It iz wif sadsad hartz dat we annownze da passing tu da Rainbow Bridge
uf owr cuzzin Scooter, Howse uf Kleinfelder. She wuzza shy kitty, but
much luffed. She will be mist by hurz fambly, hur bruffur Licorice, an
by da commyunitee.

Cinni, Bitsy, Baby, Cookie an Junior

**sobbing purr** Me anna mineown Meowmie ar furry sad tu heer this...weez
sending orl ar luf anna risspekt **purr**

Clarence anna Meowmie Blurbubble

---