GRRR TED stole my blood

Old August 14th 04, 10:49 PM
Did Someone Ask For A Mentor?

From: "S.M. Serba"

WHY ARE YOU CROSSPOSTING TO REC.PETS.CATS.COMMUNITY???!!!

You seem upset. ;B

Oh well...
Old August 14th 04, 10:51 PM
Did Someone Ask For A Mentor?

From: "S.M. Serba"

WHY ARE YOU CROSSPOSTING TO REC.PETS.CATS.COMMUNITY???!!!

'cause...
Old August 14th 04, 10:53 PM
Did Someone Ask For A Mentor?

Subject: Should I Ask Him? ...if he pushes pregnant bellies?

From: "S.M. Serba"

WHY ARE

[Evasion noted]
Old August 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Did Someone Ask For A Mentor?

Oh...My...GOD! "I don't eat vegetables" - "I am no where near skinny"

From: "ChildFree23" ess

Since I don't eat vegetables (except for corn), there's no way
I can survive without eating meat.

"Corn" as in popcorn?

((( rolls @@ eyes )))
Old August 15th 04, 05:07 AM
MouseCat

Sylvia M. wrote:
Oh mee o mye!!!
I gotta go bak Munday!!!
TED wyll tayke attid leezt wun tooff!!!
I yam sooo skayerd!
Day tuk sum blud, but I didunt lettem tayke e-nuff.
Den Meowmee mayde me pee inna jar! Hur putted it in mine lidder bokz!!
I yam restin up diz weekend...sigh....
Maybe I wyll meet yu at da TEDz on Munday????

Dyna, wurried

My dearest Dyna, all of us here will be purring up a storm for you on
Monday! I'll see if I can teleport to the TED to keep you company, if
your darned TED doesn't have one of those teleporter blocking things. I
know you'll do just fine, but going to TED for tooth work (for any work,
really) is always scary.

If I can teleport to your TED, I'll see if I can open up your box and
either help you escape or just keep you company.

MCat

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

I know exactly what to do with them and I have of who is going to get

tested

with them, Miss Violette, Planning her revenge
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Pooor Vi !!!
Aftur day sharpin yur teef, yu kno wat tu du wif dem teef...dont
ya?....huh???

Mine folkz are gonna tayk me to TED, an he will giff me uh shot ov

rabiez,

I dunt lyke dat wun bit...ummmm one bite...yah!

Dyna, plotting

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

There I was, minding my own business, watching the hoomanz get ready

for

their toona place when all of a sudden with no warning furry came in

and

snatched me from under the headboard, I knew something was up beclawz

he

NEFUR bothers me when I am in there. Then he stuffed me in the kitty

jail

and I went to wthe tonna place with the hoomanz and then we went to

the

TED!!!

She listened to my heart murmur, she looked at the growth on my side

and

then SHE snatched me up and stole some blood!!!

I was not amused and if I heard them right I have to go and stay

overnight

and she is gonna steal my growth and clean my teeth.

Where is something to scratch!!!

Miss Violette, totally unamused!!!

Old August 15th 04, 05:02 PM
Miss Violette

Thanks, I can go and do stuff and I will use the litter box somewhere else
and really upset them, Miss Violette, hugs her good friend and disappears to
a park nearby to groom and use the letterbox
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
[Large black cat teleports to Miss Violette's TED's office.
He gets out and sniffs around. He goes right over to the cage
where Miss Violette is being held hostage. "Meow, I'm here to
rescue you," he says. With sharp claws, he undoes the latch
holding the cage shut and the door swings open. "Hurry up and
teleport out of here before anyone sees you!"]

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Thanks you guys are good friends, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in message

link.net...
We'ze coming to rescue you, Miss Violette!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old August 15th 04, 05:05 PM
Miss Violette

Just remain calm inside, then make a huge fuss while you are going then look
sweet at the TED so the hooman looks insane when she gets there looking
frazzled from your fit while you are going. Miss Violate, who know how to
do this very well... and we can talk behind there backs if we want

Old August 15th 04, 05:41 PM
Rebecca

Oh, gudness, my Meowmie wud hab a fit if I uzed the letterboks insted ub da
litterboks!
---
Rebecca, thinking of the possibilities

Old August 15th 04, 05:56 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze feelz youze pain Miss Violette. Weze sending purrs to youze though to
help youze through the upcoming ordeal

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Grrr GraceCat Cat anecdotes 14 April 17th 04 11:23 PM
Lacey's blood tests Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 December 3rd 03 06:29 PM
No, I didn't participate in a weird blood ritual Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 11 October 5th 03 04:09 AM