Happy Valentine's Day

Old February 14th 04, 01:45 PM
Victor Martinez

Sherry wrote:
furry ones! (I know now that Xoxo doesn't stand for "hugs and kisses", like I
used the think, but I nominate him the official Valentine Cat on the basis of
his name anyway :-)

He keeps mellowing as he ages, but he still won't stand to be held.
However, he'll happily nap on your lap and let you give him scritches.
I'm sure he won't mind being the Official Valentine Cat (OVT)...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 14th 04, 01:46 PM
JBHajos

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:25:12 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Same to you, Victor, in spades!! And to all whose friendliness,
warmth, caring, and compassion I cherish. And an extra special
Valentine to Megan who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to
help me. Lotsa love!!!!

Jeanne
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old February 14th 04, 05:18 PM
Ann

Hugs to you and Tom and all my friends at rpca.

Ann
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 14th 04, 11:44 PM
Yowie

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

It snot Valentine's Day here any more, but the well-wishes are most
appreciated anyway.

Hugs both back at you, and to the overall group as well

GROUP HUG!

Yowie

Old February 15th 04, 07:31 AM
LOL

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

Valentine's Day hugs and purrs back atcha, Victor, and to all my
wonderful rpca friends!

------
Krista
Old February 15th 04, 07:30 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Victor Martinez
wrote:

In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor

y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to

all my friends out there.

I love you all.

A belated Backatchya
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Happy New Year Purrs Shirley Cat anecdotes 1 December 31st 03 10:09 PM
Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM