To whom should I complain ?

Old June 6th 05, 06:00 PM
Sheenah

Default To whom should I complain ?

Since Friday morning my slave has been absence from work for many hours
each day. Each day she has worked for only a short time in the mornings
and evenings. In-between times, she has been AWOL. I do not know
where my slave has been going nor do I care to know her opinion that
what she has been doing while not working for me and my girls has been
for her a worthwhile and enjoyable experience.

Now if being left slaveless all day is not considered to be more than
any cat who is used to having a slave around nearly all day and all
night enough to make such a cat deeply upset, my slave has also taken it
upon herself to radically alter a large part of that part of my
territory *inside* my cat flap ! She has been moving my furniture and
changed the appearance of the walls in the bedroom where she sleeps and
the room that enables me to get to and from my catflap and the rooms
where I take my meals and do most of my napping. And if *that* wasn't
enough disturbance for a cat who thought his territory-as-it-was
perfect, soon my slave is going to have the room that she calls her
"bathroom" - *gutted*. I guess that means she's going to kill it :^(

I have tried to let my slave know that I do not like what she has been
doing by frequently showing her my sad, anxious face, head butting her,
nibbling her fingers and cuddling up with her.

If my slave continues to behave as she has been, to whom should I
complain ?

Jason

Old June 6th 05, 06:19 PM
Adrian

Sheenah wrote:
[...]

:^(

I have tried to let my slave know that I do not like what she has been
doing by frequently showing her my sad, anxious face, head butting
her, nibbling her fingers and cuddling up with her.

If my slave continues to behave as she has been, to whom should I
complain ?

Jason

I sympathise with you, Jason, hoomins can be very strange at times. At
least your slave is only changing what things look like, four years ago
my slave took me away from *my* house and brought me to this one, nearly
300 miles away. It took me weeks to make it smell right and there was
nothing wrong with my old house. I hope your hoomin settles down soon
and leaves things alone.
--
Snoopy

Old June 6th 05, 06:21 PM
Helen Miles

"Sheenah" wrote in message

If my slave continues to behave as she has been, to whom should I
complain ?

Jason///

Dear Jason,

You need to be more assertive. Spray on what is yours. I do, and even
the humans litter mate has finally got the message - he leaves my stuff
alone.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger.

Old June 7th 05, 05:20 AM
Marina

Sheenah wrote:

If my slave continues to behave as she has been, to whom should I
complain ?

Jason, I agree that this is very worrisome. I would send a dispatch to
the Mothership immediately. My hoomin is talking of moving again, and I
am drawing up my complaint as we speak.

Yours,
Frankie

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.