Happy news

Old September 20th 03, 08:27 PM
catsruleok

Default Happy news

Hi pussycats

This morning I have been loudly purring. I have been purring because I am now happy that I allowed
my Meowmie to take lots of photos of me during the spring and summer. When she took them, I did not
know that she was planning to submit any of them to any photography magazine. This morning Meowmie
heard that one of the mags has published one of my pics :^) As a result, I have won for her a
memory card for her digi camera. Meowmie is thrilled.

Next month I will be celebrating my 17th birthday. Do you think that such an occasion would warrant
some official portraits ?

Purrs and meows

Thalia

PS: If you would like to see my prize-winning pic, it's the last pic at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/75033662arxkzb?670

Old September 20th 03, 09:32 PM
catsruleok

"Hopitus2" wrote in message ...
Oh, Thalia (were you named after the cute Mexican singing star? - probably
not: she looks about your age!) you are indeed a beauty, in spite of your
years......17 is a long, long life for a pussycat and we salute you for
looking so good in your dotage (Meowmie takes good care of Thalia,
obviously)......here's to many more years of love for you.

Oh dear Hopitus2, you say such kind things. You have made an old girl very happy.

You are right in thinking that I was not named after a Mexican singing star. I was named after the
Greek muse of comedy and of playful and idyllic poetry. In my younger days, I was quite playful.
Now, I prefer to spend most of my time in quiet contemplation.

I hoe you won't mind if I don't pass onto Meowmie your comments about her. I fear that such kind
words might go to her head and make her impossble to control :^))

More purrs and meows

Thalia

"catsruleok" wrote in message

snip :

Old September 20th 03, 09:57 PM
polonca12000

Wow, that's wonderful!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snipThis morning Meowmie

Old September 20th 03, 09:59 PM
Brenda

[...]

That's great news! We're really happy for you.
Brenda

Old September 20th 03, 11:41 PM
jmcquown

catsruleok wrote:
Hi pussycats

This morning I have been loudly purring. I have been purring because
I am now happy that I allowed my Meowmie to take lots of photos of me
during the spring and summer. When she took them, I did not know
that she was planning to submit any of them to any photography
magazine. This morning Meowmie heard that one of the mags has
published one of my pics :^) As a result, I have won for her a
memory card for her digi camera. Meowmie is thrilled.

Next month I will be celebrating my 17th birthday. Do you think that
such an occasion would warrant some official portraits ?

Purrs and meows

Thalia

PS: If you would like to see my prize-winning pic, it's the last pic
at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/75033662arxkzb?670

Awwww! Pretty kitty! Perfect for publication! A star is born!

Jill

Old September 20th 03, 11:51 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:27:20 +0100, "catsruleok"
wrote:

Hi pussycats

This morning I have been loudly purring. I have been purring because I am now happy that I allowed
my Meowmie to take lots of photos of me during the spring and summer. When she took them, I did not
know that she was planning to submit any of them to any photography magazine. This morning Meowmie
heard that one of the mags has published one of my pics :^) As a result, I have won for her a
memory card for her digi camera. Meowmie is thrilled.

Next month I will be celebrating my 17th birthday. Do you think that such an occasion would warrant
some official portraits ?

Purrs and meows

Thalia

PS: If you would like to see my prize-winning pic, it's the last pic at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/75033662arxkzb?670

congratulatons - another famous rpca supermodel

and such a pretty face with gorgeous eyes
Old September 21st 03, 02:43 AM
Christine Burel

Hi Thalia,
Your meowmie is very talented in photography; of course, it helps to have
such a photogenic pussycat to photograph! Many concatulations to you and
your meowmie! We're purroud of you both!
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old September 21st 03, 05:04 AM
Gizela

Congratulations, you fine specimen of a cat.

Pass on this message to your meowmie as well

Angela and Gizmo