Ping Kili regarding your update (webpage)

Old November 6th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

Default Ping Kili regarding your update (webpage)

Hi Pam,
Please ask Kili if it's okay with her if I post her update (webpage)
Thanks

Please let us know, either here or on the cancer support group.

Pam S. hoping that all is going well

Old November 6th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hi Pam,
Please ask Kili if it's okay with her if I post her update (webpage)
Thanks

Please let us know, either here or on the cancer support group.

Pam S. hoping that all is going well

I'm still waiting to get a phone call from the Mayo Clinic to find out when
my surgery date is. I'm expecting a call today since I didn't get one last
week.

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again, I
haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

kili

Old November 7th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

kilikini wrote:

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again, I
haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Hope you get a call soon, Kili. I can understand how your nerves would
be on edge waiting every day for a call.

I loved your website, by the way. You and your husband are such a cute
couple. You look strong and healthy, like you can really fight this thing.

Thanks for sending the link,

Rhonda

Old November 7th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Rhonda" wrote in message
kilikini wrote:

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again,

haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Hope you get a call soon, Kili. I can understand how your nerves would
be on edge waiting every day for a call.

I loved your website, by the way. You and your husband are such a cute
couple. You look strong and healthy, like you can really fight this thing.

Thanks for sending the link,

Rhonda

Thanks, Rhonda. I'm on pins and needles. I wish they would just schedule
the surgery already so I can be on the way instead of waiting, but, then
again, I don't want to go. Know what I mean?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old November 7th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

kilikini wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

kilikini wrote:

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again,

haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Hope you get a call soon, Kili. I can understand how your nerves would
be on edge waiting every day for a call.

I loved your website, by the way. You and your husband are such a cute
couple. You look strong and healthy, like you can really fight this thing.

Thanks for sending the link,

Rhonda

Thanks, Rhonda. I'm on pins and needles. I wish they would just schedule
the surgery already so I can be on the way instead of waiting, but, then
again, I don't want to go. Know what I mean?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

I can understand how you feel and I wish there was more I could do. We
are purring and sending best wishes for the surgery to go really well.
Lots and lots of hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 8th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

kilikini wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message

kilikini wrote:

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again,

haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Hope you get a call soon, Kili. I can understand how your nerves would
be on edge waiting every day for a call.

I loved your website, by the way. You and your husband are such a cute
couple. You look strong and healthy, like you can really fight this thing.

Thanks for sending the link,

Rhonda

Thanks, Rhonda. I'm on pins and needles. I wish they would just schedule
the surgery already so I can be on the way instead of waiting, but, then
again, I don't want to go. Know what I mean?

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Yep, I know what you mean. We had to wait for my sig. other's surgery
and thinking about it for that long was horrible. He only had to wait
five days and that seemed like an eternity when your mind is working all
of the time...

You have a good guy by your side and I know he will help you through the
tough spots.

Wish I could come and feed your cats for you!

Rhonda

Old November 8th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
"Rhonda" wrote in message
kilikini wrote:

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but
again,

haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Hope you get a call soon, Kili. I can understand how your nerves would
be on edge waiting every day for a call.

I loved your website, by the way. You and your husband are such a cute
couple. You look strong and healthy, like you can really fight this
thing.

Thanks for sending the link,

Rhonda

Thanks, Rhonda. I'm on pins and needles. I wish they would just schedule
the surgery already so I can be on the way instead of waiting, but, then
again, I don't want to go. Know what I mean?

I know *exactly* what you mean. I have just got my surgery date and I hope
you get yours soon. If you feel like me, you know it HAS to be done, but
yet you know how unpleasant (understatement) it will be and don't want to
have to go through it.
It helped me last year to keep saying to myself after my op "I might have
died without this surgery and I will feel a lot better in 3 months.." Which
I did. Then I said to myself "I will feel even better in 6 months." I did
too, and then a year on a bit more energy and so on. I am not still quite
right even now, so it's unfortunate that I came unzipped in two places and
have to be repaired. This will knock me back in my recovery from the ov ca
op, but hey, I'm hoping when it's done it will be my last operation ever.

Try and keep as positive as you can. You are at least, at last, getting the
treatment you need now however difficult and painful it might be, it's
better than the alternative - that's what I tried to think, anyway, when it
was me :-)
Keep brave and don't despair. You will come through it.

Tweed

Old November 10th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
"tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hi Pam,
Please ask Kili if it's okay with her if I post her update (webpage)
Thanks

Please let us know, either here or on the cancer support group.

Pam S. hoping that all is going well

I'm still waiting to get a phone call from the Mayo Clinic to find out
when
my surgery date is. I'm expecting a call today since I didn't get one
last
week.

My nerves are already on edge in expectation. Sigh.

If anyone wants the most current update (which is a week old, but again, I
haven't heard anything) they can check out the website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

I copied this and posted it on the cancer group. I hope that you get your
date soon, and have asked my owners to purr for you to get in there and to
be ok.

Pam S.

Old November 10th 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanada wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
"tanada" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, Pam. I was told Tuesday to expect a call by the end of the week.
Today's the end of the week!

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old November 10th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

kilikini wrote:

Thanks, Pam. I was told Tuesday to expect a call by the end of the week.
Today's the end of the week!

Hi kili, I'm just now catching onto this thread,
I was away for awhile. I'm glad to hear that
you got seen and got your diagnosis sorted
out. And I am relieved that you are found out
*not* to have a metastatic tumour. I know it's
very scary, the diagnosis as it is, but it seems
that the longterm outlook could have been
much much worse than it is. Prayers and purrs
that your surgery goes well, no mechanical
troubles with the ribs. I'm more than available
(unless I'm sick myself, bleargh) to answer
any questions you might have, but since you
are hooked up with the Mayo Clinic now, you
may already have all the resources you need.

What, may I ask, is the current situation with
your *other* diagnosis? You have Familial
Hemochromatosis? Is this a new diagnosis
also, or have you been treated for it for awhile?
Chelation therapy (desferoxamine)?
Do they feel there will be
any impact on your postop status? Sorry
I have been slow to pick up on this, but
I was out of touch for a few weeks there,
likely while this was all going on for you.

--tension

Kili Update jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 July 10th 06 09:25 AM
Ping Dan!!! Conan Update!! Mary Cat health & behaviour 64 July 9th 05 08:13 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM
PING Mischief: Brother Update? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 04 12:08 AM
Ping: Magic Mood Jeep (update requested) MaryL Cat anecdotes 3 August 22nd 04 05:44 PM