I gotted inna owt today!!

Old November 28th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default I gotted inna owt today!!

Yes that is wot I dus. An it keepz hur inna hur plays cos all tha uther
hoomins inna street larfs at hurownself
Jasmeen, expert at teechin hoomilitee to hoomins

"Stormmee" wrote in message
OEJ haza job of xrcizin da hoomanz when hersef xkapez, hersef allatime
getz
furry ta runrun anna upsetz soft anna makez hersef a nurfuz rek when she
getz inna owt, Chester snickerin
meeee wrote in message
Yes thats reely why I duz it. So I kin get extra smurgles in...an to stop
meowmie frum gettin fat
Jasmine, lukkin seveerly at meowmie

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I went inna owt da ofur day anna eated grass den meowed kuz da hoomanz
didunt notize at furzt, so den furry picked mineself up ann putted me

bak
in, Chester who liked da free ride bak inna in
meeee wrote in message
Meowmie's door is broked an mumcat showed usses how to open it!! She

gets
owt at leest onst a day an meowmie has tu chayse hur allova tha lawn
an
get
hur bak. But today I hadda go....it was furry ixiting but too skeery,

so
just gotted owt, an sat onna door mat starin bak in wif bigbig eyes.
Meowmie
sed I was a silly cat an pikked me up an plonked me bak inside. I
dusnt
see
why mumcat is so busy tryin to get inna owt. All tha fudz an couches
is
inna
In.
Garfeeld, feelin furry brave now he's bak inside

Old November 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

thats exakly rite, trudi. that way you dussnt hav to chew thru all tha
narsty fethers an feet an stuff.
Garfeeld

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna besidez if you juzt hazta haf birdiez make yourown hooman getit anna
fix it fur yourownsef, Trudi, who doez juzt dat...
meeee wrote in message
Yes I finks I sees yore poynt Trudi....Congo goes on abowt plump joosy
birds but I's neva seen one that wud sit still an let me eet it so I
fink
it's a rort.
Garfeeld

"Stormmee" wrote in message
der iz NO reazun to go inna owt, der iz NO cowchez or fudz dat iz ezta

eat
so why efin go owt der, der iz alzo da meanmean hoomanz anna i duzint

like
dem, Trudi, who nefur trysta skape fur alla deze yearz

Old November 29th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:28:27 +0000, meeee wrote:

Meowmie's door is broked an mumcat showed usses how to open it!! She gets
owt at leest onst a day an meowmie has tu chayse hur allova tha lawn an get
hur bak. But today I hadda go....it was furry ixiting but too skeery, so I
just gotted owt, an sat onna door mat starin bak in wif bigbig eyes. Meowmie
sed I was a silly cat an pikked me up an plonked me bak inside. I dusnt see
why mumcat is so busy tryin to get inna owt. All tha fudz an couches is inna
In.
Garfeeld, feelin furry brave now he's bak inside

It is not saf to have brok dors. How did it brok? TuTu
Old November 29th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*the faint sound of snikerin atta hooman can be heard behind OEJ's paws...
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Yes that is wot I dus. An it keepz hur inna hur plays cos all tha uther
hoomins inna street larfs at hurownself
Jasmeen, expert at teechin hoomilitee to hoomins

I wunce helped Meomie meet a noo hoomin. He wuz inna bar an camed out
tu ask why she wuz by hiz truk. Wen shu stud up tu eggsplain she wuz
tryin tu purrswade me tu com out frum under thu truk, I ranned out
rilly fast an befur she cud catch me, I wuz inna spayce under thu old
house that wuz later tore down.

Mandy

Old November 29th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

yes it's furry funny tu watch.....teech hur to put me onna dyet
Jasmine

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hhhmmm, I nefur thinked ta wait until sum ofur hoomanz wuz lukin, OEJ,
makin
a note... gud one i thinkz

Old November 29th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

that's furry true. they wud get board an lazee wifout uses.
Garfeeld, always helpful

"Stormmee" wrote in message
an besidez da hoomanz needsa feel uszeful, Trudi, catsiderate of herown
hoomanz needz

Old November 29th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

wow I'm shure she was reely grateful for your efforts on hur beehalf, trudi
Jasmine, hoo likes hidin under tha naybours car in tha spirut uf frendly
naybourhood relayshuns

Old November 29th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:28:27 +0000, meeee wrote:

Meowmie's door is broked an mumcat showed usses how to open it!! She gets
owt at leest onst a day an meowmie has tu chayse hur allova tha lawn an
get
hur bak. But today I hadda go....it was furry ixiting but too skeery, so
just gotted owt, an sat onna door mat starin bak in wif bigbig eyes.
Meowmie
sed I was a silly cat an pikked me up an plonked me bak inside. I dusnt
see
why mumcat is so busy tryin to get inna owt. All tha fudz an couches is
inna
In.
Garfeeld, feelin furry brave now he's bak inside

It is not saf to have brok dors. How did it brok? TuTu

It is not sayfe. it is just tha screen door, an it's ok most oftha tyme, but
when you shuts it it rebounds bak,.....
Garfeeld disapprovinly

And when it rebounds a reely skilful cat can kwikly jump throo before it's
shut agen!!!
Jasmine, triumphantly!!

Old November 29th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz like i alla time wonnerz why dey klipz owr clawz butted den soft
kumez home furm da toona plaze anna haz new clawz putted on hersef, it izunt
fair, OEJ

Old November 29th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

but i duz think dat ifin dey iz gonna put anycat onna die et dey shuld hafta
be on one alzo, TV, tippin da skale at 19 powndz