ot stitches away

Old February 20th 08, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default ot stitches away

i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

Old February 20th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
\STEELER\

make Marina better, make Marina better, repeat
etc............................................... ...................................

Old February 20th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Marina wrote:
i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

Congrats Marina and *wink* back at you. Thank you for the healing thoughts!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 20th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite comfortable
with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put up with my lack
of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and parentheses a bit
longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

Delighted your recovery is progressing.

Old February 20th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 20 Feb., 10:19, Marina wrote:
i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

It`s always a relief to hear that things get better.
Wish you a wonderful springtime.

Bettina
Old February 20th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at
the scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

It's good to know you're on the mend. Stiil purring for a full recovery.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 20th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

Glad it's healing well! And no need to apologize for your lack of
typographical "correctness" - I think all lower case is easier to read.
(But it would take a lot for me to type that way myself because I'm
so used to using the shift key.)

Joyce
Old February 20th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:6229loF20973rU1
@mid.individual.net:

i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

Great! Glad things seem to be healing up well.

Andy
Old February 21st 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

Good news. Now you take it easy with that hand for a bit so it will
heal properly and completely. We can do without caps for a while longer.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 21st 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:19:52 +0200, Marina
wrote:

i had the stitches removed from my hand today. had my first look at the
scar. it looks neat and clean and is healing nicely. not quite
comfortable with typing with it yet, though, so y'all will have to put
up with my lack of capitals, exclamation points, question marks and
parentheses a bit longer. *wink* and smileys.

now concentrate all those healing purrs on susan.

I hope you continue to heal quickly and with no complications.

Please give Caliban and Mir a few scritches for me.

- Robert Heinlein