SAMMY IS BACK!

Old January 1st 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

Default SAMMY IS BACK!

Well, dis is just da bestest news effur fur da las day of da yeer!

Tess, furry happy

On 31 Dec 2008 14:28:17 GMT, Ranger Greykitten
wrote:

Dis morning, right after him got to him's toona place, mineown Paw getted
a call from a neighbor. Dis neighbor had been seeing a orange cat in his
garage eating him's doggie's food, but da kitty kept runnin away. So da
neighbor putted a trap in him's garage, and last night da orange cat
walked into da garage. Da neighbor den called mineown Paw.

Paw left work immediately and drifed realreal fast to neighbor's house.
Da orange cat in da trap WAS SAMMY! YEAH!

Sammy was real scared and kinda skinny but otherwise looked find. But get
dis - instead of bringing Sammy home where he belongs mine silly Paw
taked him to da TED! Isn't dat dum? Anyhow, Sammy will be coming home fur
real later dis mornin. So efurrykitty dat has been purring and searchin,
your efforts have paid off.

I figger Fluffybutt must have gone into a secret hiding place to beam
"get home" thoughts to Sammy. Ok, Tabifa, you can come out now!

Ranger

Old January 1st 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I sed dis wuz top priority of my admin. & I DID IT. I get fings done!

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt
Old January 1st 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gud for u now getz Tabitha ta kom out of hidink. Piglet glad to let anyone
haff da kredit.

Old January 2nd 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

..
I sed dis wuz top priority of my admin. & I DID IT. I get fings done!

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt

Gud for u now getz Tabitha ta kom out of hidink. Piglet glad to let
anyone haff da kredit.

Well, az Diplocat tew Catnada, I putted up dat Candle site fur Tabitha tew
kom out of hidink butted I dint say nuffin bout it.
I will keep a Candle for Tabitha burning till hur iz fownd.
Az Diplocat, I ulso putted up da Candle site fur Anti Shado n MuShu.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da offishial Liter
uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a Diplocat.

Mosey
*bitty Mimzy jest burped n made me waff*
Sammy, come offer heer n meet yer noo neece,

Old January 3rd 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we
all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz to
be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.

Rebecca

Old January 3rd 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

I wented tu da site and lited uh kandul tuu. I mite not hab shtarted
it, but wunst it wuz up, it wuz e-z tu get dere.

Pit2nya

Old January 3rd 09, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Dec 31 2008, 8:45*am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:
[A somewhat skinny, very shaky Sammy speaks up]

Hi, efurrykitty. I would like to apologize fur scaring efurrybody.

When I first heared dat mine luf's Grandmeowmie was realreal sick I
figgered I needed to get ready to over to her howse to help out wif
fings. I knowed dat I couldn't leave right away cus we was hafing
prollems wif big flocks and herds of greeblings, and since I'z da bestest
greebling fighter in da howse I knew dat I needed to put in a big effort
to wipe out most of da local greeblings.

After dark one night I lefted da yard, and right away I finded da
greeblings. But not just any of dem - I finded da Big Chief! I din't want
to miss dis opportunity, so I chased after him. Him had dozens of him's
lesser greeblings tryin to defend him, but I batted dem all away - it was
me an da Big Chief, an him was runnin fast! Him crosseded da street, an
dat worried me - I'z not s'posed to cross da street - but I diin't want
to lose da guy so I followed him. Him led me a long way from home, but I
finally catched him and smooshed him (I don't eat dem, cuz dey tastes
YUCKY!) Den his offur greeblings closed in around me, but I fighted dem
all off. Dey din't know what to do wif da Big Chief being gone! Anyhow, I
feeled real gud about mineownself - I cleared out da greebling
infestation so I was now ready to 'port to Miss Lilith's howse. Da
prollem is, I didn't know where I was!

I tried to follow mineown scent home, but all I could smell was
greeblings. Dere had hundreds - no, thousands of dem surrounding me, and
dat was all I could smell. I started walkin in a circle tryin to find
mineown scent, but all I was able to smell as greeblings, doggies,
bunbuns, and strange people. Dere was no way to tell which way home was!
I'z gotz to admit, I was furry scared. I hided for a few days, but
finally figgered out dat I needed to find some place where I could stay
warm and where I could get some fudz. Dere was some howses wif garages
wif cat food or dog food, and some places where I could curl up on some
rags an fings.

It was a scary time. I knowed dat I was lost, an dat efurryone in da
Community was gonna be worried 'bout me, an most of all dat mine Wink
would now be worried 'bout me while her grandmeowmie was sick. I feeled
just awful!

Anyhow, last night I goed into one of da garages I had found, where a
nice doggy lives. Da doggie din't mind dat I was eating him's food. Da
hoomin in howse putted out a trap and put some yummy stinky food in it.
Da food smelled so good dat I had to go after it! It trapped me, den this
morning MINEOWN PAW SHOWED UP! I meowed and meowed and meowed at him! Him
taked me to da TED fur a checkup.

Anyway, I aplogize furry deeply to everykitty in da Community, and to all
dere hoomins. An Miss Lilith, I don't know how to apologize
appropriately. Instead of being able to help yourownseff fru your rough
times I made fings rougher on you. I am so furry, furry sorry. I won't be
leavin da yard any more. An I already asked 'melia to make me a new
'mergency porter for mineown collar, so if I ever does get lost again I
can port to wherever you are.

Sammy da contrite Redcat

Sammy, we ar sew gladgladhappee dat yew ar home! We wuz
purrrrrrrrrrring fur ya. Yew wur furry brafe tu fite da greeblingz but
we hopez yew will nough rest onna yewrown lawrullz fur a wile.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith, all doing a dance
of joy
Old January 4th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Dis iz gettink out ov hand! We is an inkloosive community and ANY
kitty has the right to start or light candles! Da kommunity duzzent
need an official candle lighter, an az a free an independent cat, I
will feel free to ignore any ov dis nonsense!

Sum cats iz taking this diplocat and president thing WAY too
seriously an dey needs to remembfur dat as catz we neither haff, nor
need prezidents, diplocats or anee kind ov leeders! AWL kitties iz
equal heer! We come to dis kommunity to haff fun not to haff an
oligarchy!

So kittiez, lighten up!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:40:57 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2009 9:10:07 PM

Sammy In I-Owe-Uh Debby Hanoka Cat community 4 March 31st 07 01:21 AM
Sammy? Where Are You? ChildFree23 Cat community 3 October 11th 06 02:02 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:12 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 11 June 11th 05 09:18 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 13 October 8th 04 11:45 PM