Da Kruize

Old April 30th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dinink and Dancink! (was: Da Kruize)

I izunt sure zatli where trudi haz getted to... Tiger...

Meanwhile Trudi iz stragikalli pozitioned lookin atta ofur wurld katz inna
same mirror az willow anna georgia... only slightly irritated, when georgias
head anna willows tail getz inna way of herown veew..
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message

tiger orderz a nip wiskee, sinze we iz inna owt instead offa snak i
thinkz i
willz smoke diz little nip cigar, it iza wunnerful komuniti

Dat iz a furry gud idearment, a cigar an a wiskee. I will bee dancin
agan sune butted a gennelcat can always stop four a fine wiskee and
gud cigar.

Lifts his glass To da LADEEZ, may dere rool bee long an kind

Drains glass

--
Wascal

I'll dwink tew dat.

Mosey, wandering uround after dinner
Watecat, I need a gwass uff nip wine. Fangu.
I want sumkitty tew dansewif mee but I dunno hoo tew ask.
Dansing maykes me happee.
Iz Maggy May heer yet? I reely wanna danse wif her n MeOwy tew.
We gots sew minny nise ladycats heer n I fink Iam da only one dat iznt
winked rite gnow..
Well, I am, but Tabitha iz still off sumpwace.
Hurself wood want mee n da kits tew hab fun.
Her tawks tew me in mine dreems.
Where iz Trudi?
Mosey

Old April 30th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dinink and Dancink!

itz ez wif him beein sucha gud danzer, Stormmee prowdli
"Lucy" wrote in message
Awww, I luff to see the two of mew danse togethfur!

Lucy

Dressed in his best collar and ID tags, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane
enters the dining room. He finds his Very Special Friend Stormmee and
goes right over to her. Meow, Miss Stormmee. May I have this dance?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old April 30th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger mofez da kuzshin fur her to sit on it ezer.. you diz luk loferli,
sundanze will wish himz was here sooner so himz kuld luk at yoursef longer,
Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:53:12 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Drezzt an reddee furr dinner, luukin rownd fur Sundance]...
Hi gize!
Kin I joyne yuz?
I wyll hab uh yappul meowteenee, an sum fried mice, purrleeze.
--
Pitô.ônya

Meow, 'Toonya!

Yoo luks luffly tonight! Sundance shud be heer soon, pleeze sit wif
usses. Umm dat yapple meowtooni sownds gud!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/27/2009 7:52:13 PM

Old April 30th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger orderz anofur drink anna smokez hiz cigar while hiz wife kitty
danzes... wunner whut realli kule dezzert she pikz owt, it duzin get muc
better dan rare roazt beazt... he thinkz... purhapzsumcat shuld check onna
ofurwurld catz... dey needsabe mad to feel welcome... Tiger starts to luk
arownd for amillia anna tv to see what they think
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Mosey, Mimzy and Bob arrive at da dining room n see their frendz. Hihi
efferbuddy,
they say in yewnuson. Efferbuddy waffs at dem fur dat.
Mosey iz dressed in his bestest gray soot wif hiz naymetag, n sew iz Bob.
But he dunt hab a nametag. He iz wearing a liddle darker gray soot wif no
tie n a a red shurt., n Mimzy dexided tew wear a bwak comfy dwess wif
sparkles.. n red flutterbys in hur hair m uff course, da stone Tabitha
gave hur az uh eering n da uther red stone Morgana gave hurself. She
wooks in hur purse n maykes
shure her haz efferfing her needs.
Mosey tells da Kits tew go downstairs where dere party iz being held n
wonderz were tew sit himself?
Mosey sees awl da black armbands n asks fur one fur himself. he sees Tiger
and Anaïs n asks iffen he kan sit wif demselfs. Yoo wook luffly Mme
Anaïs.
I will hab a gwass uff nip white wine n sum lobster wiff oringe sawse, a
bayked potato, n sum salad, dwessing onna side.
Mosey haz a big dwink uff nip wine, n lites up a nip cigar..heer iz one
fur yerself Tiger.
Diz iz a great community, he sez tew hiz frendz. Yup.
Da moosic iz luffly. Mosey wooks urouwnd for sumbody tew danse wif, but
den hiz fudz arrive n he iz starved, sew he eets furst. Dat wuz a gud
dinner.
Gnow I kan danse.
He asks Anaïs iffen hur wud wike tew danse wif him.
Yoo r a furry fine danser. Anaïs
Mosey takes Anaïs paw n leeds her tew da danse floor.

Old April 30th 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:09:24 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger orderz anofur drink anna smokez hiz cigar while hiz wife kitty
danzes... wunner whut realli kule dezzert she pikz owt, it duzin get muc
better dan rare roazt beazt... he thinkz... purhapzsumcat shuld check
onna ofurwurld catz... dey needsabe mad to feel welcome... Tiger starts
to luk arownd for amillia anna tv to see what they think

[As Tiger ponders this, a string of Second World cats, lead by Aed,
slowly sneaks into the room. They find a nice quiet corner and find
seats, but soon their heads are nodding and paws tapping in time with the
music. Aed wanders over towards Tiger.]

Meow, Tiger. Dis is nice! Da music we play in our places is different
than this - this is brighter and quicker. Our danzing is sort of
different then yours, but I fink we could probably get the hang of it.
What do you fink, if we asks First World kitties to dance, do you fink
dey would mind dat we aren't furry good yet?

Aed
Old April 30th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

of cawz itz romantikal anna purrfekt momint in time, i iz wif yourown
loferli sef, da ship anna starz anna owrz gud furndz,... anna diz gud fudz
juzt iz icin onn cake... chester lukz down at hiz empty plate not really
efin remfurin whut he ordered or ate
"Lucy" wrote in message
It iz verry romantikal, isunt it, Chester? Itz a purrfict momint in time.

Lucy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[Dressed and ready for dinner, Tiger and Anaïs stroll onto the
open-air deck to see it set up with a dance floor and low tables with
kitty-cushions all around. The small band is playing soft jazz, and a
small sign says: "DJ and Kitten Buffet" pointing below]

Well, mine luff, it luks like we iz da furst cupple heer. Letz haff
cocktailz and see who shows up nekst.

"I'll haff a Manhattan, and mebbee a liddle snak of jalapeno-fried
mice on crackerz", she says to the wait-cat and turning to Tiger,
"ummm, dining & dansink unner da starz! Whut cud be more romantical! I
luff owr liddle kommunity. We haff such gud times wiff eech ofur!"

Old April 30th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

they won't mind at all, anna Mizz piglette, anna mine wife kittee iz xcilent
danzerz, alzo wascal iza gud danzer, anna so iz mozey... we iz herta haf fun
anna make furndz, so azk away... not knowin alla yourown kustomz i will jzt
say so you duzint get nurfuz... efin da kittee you azkz ta dan iz winked or
haza spekal furnd, diz duz not make an offinze here, it iz catsidered a
gesture of furndship, Tiger

Old April 30th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:46:54 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

i wuuld lofta danze wif yoursef butted shuld we eatz furzt? or iz dey gonna
play da mizik whilez we eatz anna danzes atta same time, Stormmee, so glad
she dressed up fura chang,

Dey iz gonna play danse moosik between courses, and den awl da time
after dessert...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/30/2009 12:07:42 PM
Old April 30th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

He asks Anaïs iffen hur wud wike tew danse wif him.
Yoo r a furry fine danser. Anaïs
Mosey takes Anaïs paw n leeds her tew da danse floor.

Awww, fangu, an yoo is a purty gud danser yourownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/30/2009 12:09:04 PM
Old April 30th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:25:58 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

they won't mind at all, anna Mizz piglette, anna mine wife kittee iz
xcilent danzerz, alzo wascal iza gud danzer, anna so iz mozey... we iz
herta haf fun anna make furndz, so azk away... not knowin alla yourown
kustomz i will jzt say so you duzint get nurfuz... efin da kittee you
azkz ta dan iz winked or haza spekal furnd, diz duz not make an offinze
here, it iz catsidered a gesture of furndship, Tiger

Oh gud, dats furry gud to know - fangu!

Aed