Once Again, Blanket Purrs, etc.

Old April 29th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Once Again, Blanket Purrs, etc.

There's a lot going on here in RPCA lately. So once again I offer blanket
purrs for any and everything. Doesn't matter if it's for kitties, humans or
d-things. Also a happy purrday, annifursary or whatever day it may be in
case I missed some

Persia is curled up in a patch of sunshine behind my desk chair. Earlier
this morning a wasp or hornet (or some such scary looking flying thing)
found its way into the house and she was trying to play with it. I said,
"No!" and she immediately stopped. I ran to get the wasp/hornet spray.
(Yes, I spray the suckers because they seem to have an exoskeleton which is
impervious to a fly swatter or rolled up magazine. Of course then I
couldn't find find the wasp/hornet. It's around here somewhere.) I have no
idea if this particular wicked looking creature could actually sting her.
But after all she's been through this year I'm not taking any chances!

I had some heavy cream in the refrigerator I used in a recipe last week. I
gave her a little drizzle of it a while ago and she lapped it up Cream
isn't something I keep on hand unless I need it for something specific so it
was a real treat for her. She still needs to gain a little more weight.

Again, blanket purrs for all who need them.

Jill

Old April 29th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
harry

On Apr 29, 8:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
[...]

Hello,

In the Bible is says something like: Wherever a Christian goes
therewill be a revolt or revival, so i would suggest purring out a few
prayers . . . (:

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32.
Old April 29th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 29, 7:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
[...]

I spray hornets/yellowjackets/wasps, too. And I'm the one who dislikes
using
pesticides so badly. But you're right about those suckers. And they
are
so aggressive. If you don't get a kill on the first swat, you're in
trouble :-)
Awww....I haven't bought cream since Yoda died. He absolutely loved
it.

Sherry

Blanket purrs BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 3 June 16th 09 01:22 AM
Blanket Purrs x 3 GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 3 September 5th 08 06:10 PM
Again, Blanket Purrs jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 August 15th 08 12:58 PM
Blanket Purrs (again) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 25 September 13th 07 09:05 PM
Blanket purrs Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 0 October 6th 06 02:18 PM