3 Days LeftTo Live

Old June 15th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
harry

Default 3 Days LeftTo Live

Hello,

I need to save a young, terrorized, helpless, abused kitty's life.
Thereare only about 4 days left. The kitty was brought to my
attention, because "they" thought itwas mine. It is very young and was
screaming with terror/fear. Itis going to be accused of biting,
however 3 men chased, trapped in a garage, and caged him in a tiny
travel cage. He was (they said) turned over for rabies watch. Police
were involved. The kitty will be accused of being a biter, and after
the watch will be sent to be killed at the humane society. From what i
could gather the kitty urinated all over the place as they were
catching and chasing it. The men called it "spraying". It looked too
young to "spray", and toms only spray when there is an "urge", and
fear isnot one of them. During the violent chase, catch and cage they
may have squeezed/crushed him bursting his bladder. The screaming i
saw couldhave been from pain. We really do need to know the outcome of
this horror. The "bite" looked like a small scratch, and wasnot
treated, nor wrapped by said "doctor". Even the police said same. The
kitty was a perfectly beautiful Siamese, and Siamese already have a
bad rap, so this kitty needs help bigtime.

Can you help me find him, collect him, get him into and under
protection
of theTNR system and find him a home? About 3 days left of his rabies
quarantine.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32
Old June 16th 10, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jun 15, 8:00*am, harry wrote:
[...]

Are we supposed to know where you live? How do you expect strangers to
help you find a cat if we don't even know what state it is in? You
have a lolt more information than we do. Why don't you call the local
animal control and ask them?

Old June 17th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

wrote
On Jun 15, 8:00 am, harry wrote:

Are we supposed to know where you live? How do you expect strangers to

Hi, this fellow is in my kill file as a known troll.