Who's the dumb one again?

Old January 26th 04, 05:42 PM
Duke of URL

Default Who's the dumb one again?

Watering Hole from Cloudeights' "Cats!" Stationery collectionI am in
here on the computer playing a game.
Miss Tilly Ann is demanding to be in, so I let her in and then tell
her I am not holding her so she can sleep on the chair, so she is,
sort of.
[Note: This is Matilda the Hun, a waif Maggi found in a parking lot.]
I leaned forward to see my game better, so she is currently asleep on
my back between me and the back of the chair, very content.
Me, however is on the verge of sheer agony from having to stay in this
position I am currently in so as not to disturb her.
And some fool called them "dumb animals"?
Who's the dumb one again?
If I know her, she will be perfectly happy to stay there as long as I
let her.
Who trains who?

Old January 26th 04, 06:17 PM
Dan Mahoney

Who's the dumb one again?
If I know her, she will be perfectly happy to stay there as long as I
let her.
Who trains who?

Indeed! Two of my four kitties like to ride on my shoulder, especially
when I first step out of the shower and drape a towel over my shoulder.
Recently baby Tabitha has decided that there's no need to wait until
shower time, nor is there a need to wait until I have a towel over myu
shoulders or clothing on - if I'm standing still near the bed or a piece
of furniture she can jump to, then it must be shouldering time.

I'll walk through the house hunched over just a little so she can keep
her balance more easily, make sure to turn corners wide so that I don't
scrape her fluffy little kittyself off my shoulders, and if I've got to
work on the computer I'll make sure to sit just enough forward that she
can keep her balance.

Yes, I'd say they've got us pretty well trained!