BEDMICE!!

Old December 13th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default BEDMICE!!

Hello Efurry one,

Nina speaking here. Last night after Meowmie went to bed and turned out
the lights, she called me for help. Turned out she was in bed
surrounded by a feerce infustation of BedMice! Of course, I came
running to help. I hurd them skritching around unner da covers, and
I'd POUNCE. That would take care of that bedmouse, but den another one
started scritching down by meowmie's feets. It took a while, but I
subdooed those bedmice and Meowmie was able to sleep without any
biteses. Of course, I stayed close by all night, but dere were no more
problums.

Look out for bedmice, everyone and keep your hoomins safe.That's what
the Mothership wants us to do!

Nina.

(She really was VERY brave and skillful hunting those naughty
bedmice!)
Melissa

Old December 13th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Shiral" wrote:
[...]

I never had many bedmice myself. But if I was reading a book with a
tasseled bookmark, that had to die.

Old December 13th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shiral wrote:

Look out for bedmice, everyone and keep your hoomins safe.That's what
the Mothership wants us to do!

We always supervise Meowmie when she goes to bed, and watch out for
those pesky bedmice. I sit on the nightstand and direct Caliban as he
charges around the bed after them.

Miranda

Old December 16th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Shiral wrote:

[...]

I do that too!
Soncek (very proud of himself!)

Never too old for bedmice Adrian A Cat anecdotes 16 December 1st 06 02:01 PM
Never too old to kill bedmice Adrian A Cat anecdotes 8 April 21st 06 01:00 PM
Claudius' Chronicles 2: Of Bedmice & Greeblings Exocat Cat anecdotes 4 August 15th 05 12:38 AM
Buster's bedmice Marina Cat anecdotes 1 April 24th 05 08:33 AM
[BW?] The Revenge of the Bedmice Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 March 15th 05 03:52 PM