Purr request for my elderly mother.

Old August 22nd 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purr request for my elderly mother.

Gandalf wrote:
I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

I know the feeling. Lots and lots of healthy purrs for your mom and
calming purrs for the entire family.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 22nd 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted, and some 'minor'
cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I often think. For
example, she helps me with my income taxes, and virtually never forgets
anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of other health
problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old August 22nd 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Many prayers and good wishes coming your way---------

Old August 22nd 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:03:18 +0000, Gandalf wrote:

My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted, and some 'minor'
cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I often think. For
example, she helps me with my income taxes, and virtually never forgets
anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of other health
problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Purring for your mother's successful implant and peace of mind. MLB

Old August 22nd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Gandalf wrote:
My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted, and some 'minor'
cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I often think. For
example, she helps me with my income taxes, and virtually never forgets
anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of other health
problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

All of us here are purring as well as we can for your Mom. Bear is
doing his d*ggy best. WooToo and I are remembering my Mom, OUR Mom,
and purring extra hard.

Will in New Haven, with Micky the other servant, WooToo, Maggy May,
Winnie, Sunrise, Missy and Bear the d*g.

--

"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
-- James Nicoll

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 22nd 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way for you and your Mom.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 22nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Mon 21 Aug 2006 08:03:18p, Gandalf wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted,
and some 'minor' cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I
often think. For example, she helps me with my income taxes, and
virtually never forgets anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of
other health problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

Many purrs for your mom to get through the surgery, and into
recovery, and be helped by the pacemaker. Hang in there dear.

--
Cheryl

Old August 22nd 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Gandalf wrote:
My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted, and some 'minor'
cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I often think. For
example, she helps me with my income taxes, and virtually never forgets
anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of other health
problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Purrs and prayers for your Mom. Let us know how it goes.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 22nd 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-08-22, Gandalf penned:
My 84 YO mother is going to have a cardiac pacemaker implanted, and
some 'minor' cardiac surgery performed on Wednesday.

She's very, very smart, and mentally, better off than I am, I often
think. For example, she helps me with my income taxes, and virtually
never forgets anything.

Unfortunately, she's very frail, physically, with a number of other
health problems. But this *has* to be done.

I am very, very worried and upset, as you might imagine.

Purrs for your mother. Do you live close by? Will you be able to be
there for her when she wakes up from surgery?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully