Crane, Gaubster, PhilP

Old September 12th 03, 03:11 PM
Liz

Phil said the exact opposite three years ago. Now you ask him why he
changed his mind. Being open minded does *not* change one´s
experience. And according to his *experience*, cats used to live
longer in the 50´s than they do today

That may not have been an entirely accurate assessment since my experiences
were those of a ~14 year old kid and somewhat limited to a very small
segment of the population.

Phil, you´re not the only one who´s said that. I see a lot of vets
saying the same thing. Did you read what I posted to Cheryl about
vaccination? Do you remember what those feline nephrologists said in
the papers they´ve written? There are a lot of people out there
stating exactly what you assessed when you were a 14-year-old kid. Can
you tell me for instance, why fatty liver disease is *rare* outside
the USA?

Old September 12th 03, 03:29 PM
Liz

I bet you have some fresh raw meat in the
fridge,

I do -- and I plan to barbeque it on my grill! LOL!!!

How can you be so SELFISH??????????!!!!!!!! You barbacue some
delicious fresh meat to yourself and just watch your cats drool over
it?

Old September 12th 03, 04:10 PM
GAUBSTER2

...and he's making more sense than anything Liz or Lauren are babbling
about!

Of course he makes sense to you, Puppet Boy, LOL!
________

Logic escapes you, obviously.

Old September 12th 03, 04:13 PM
GAUBSTER2

People in general may be, if you want to be like that, although that is
how the human species got into trouble in the first place. One
individual, an easily replaceable one at that and one who is not
universally admired, is not worth more than the little remaining DNA of
the Siberian tiger or the Indian rhino or the amphibians. Sorry.
Perspective. Big picture.

Then we disagree. I value human life above all else. NOW if we're talking
terrorists vs the little remaining DNA of the SIberian tiger or the Indian
rhino, etc.--THEN I agree wholeheartedly w/ you!

....and just because somebody isn't universally popular (and who is?) that
doesn't render them "expendable".

I don't understand your comment about the "human species getting into trouble"
by "being like that".