Namez fur dis yeer'z list

Old October 14th 16, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Namez fur dis yeer'z list

I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if yoo wud be so kind.

Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Joe, House of David
Durango, House of Catling
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Shopkat, House of Wright
Sluggo, House of Weese

Fangu,
Rebecca
Old October 14th 16, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
yoo wud be so kind.

Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Joe, House of David
Durango, House of Catling
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Shopkat, House of Wright
Sluggo, House of Weese

Fangu,
Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of special
paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her Meowmie knows the
season and got an extra pack.

Old October 16th 16, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

--

Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!! Buzzy (softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(
Old October 16th 16, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
yoo wud be so kind.

Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Joe, House of David
Durango, House of Catling
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Shopkat, House of Wright
Sluggo, House of Weese

Fangu,
Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of
special paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her
Meowmie knows the season and got an extra pack.

--

Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!! Buzzy
(softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(

Oh Mishi, Was Buzzy missing?

Please pass me the name and house to add.

Old October 16th 16, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:39:42 AM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
[...]

No, Buzzy is very alive and purring on my lap. He just didn't see any of his fursibs but Jacob on the first reading of the list.
Old October 17th 16, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Mishi, please list name and house of any fursibs that were not read in
previous years so we can add them to the next reading this year.

Old October 17th 16, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Heer iz sum changez an addishunz fur da list:

Sapphire Samurai wuz House of Bodel. It wuz Nathan hoo wuz House of Buzard.

Chester wuz House of Asher/Grass, not House of Barnes.

Heer are sum noo namez:

Harry, House of Gordon
Spicey, House of Kirt
Molly, House of Smith
Darren, House of Smith
Bernice, House of Stott
Gizmo, House of Stott
Lola, House of Stott
Isaac, House of Stott
Silver, House of Stott
Groucho, House of Stott
Grace, House of Stott
Bert, House of Stott
Carolyn, House of Thompson/Bodel

Respeckfully submitted,
Rebecca
Old October 17th 16, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sapphire Samurai wuz House of Bodel. It wuz Nathan hoo wuz House of
Buzard.

Chester wuz House of Asher/Grass, not House of Barnes.

Heer are sum noo namez:

Harry, House of Gordon
Spicey, House of Kirt
Molly, House of Smith
Darren, House of Smith
Bernice, House of Stott
Gizmo, House of Stott
Lola, House of Stott
Isaac, House of Stott
Silver, House of Stott
Groucho, House of Stott
Grace, House of Stott
Bert, House of Stott
Carolyn, House of Thompson/Bodel

Respeckfully submitted,
Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods. Many new names now added to the Walk of Remberance
since she pulled the list last week. She is passing changes to the
walk keeper as well if not listed.

Old October 18th 16, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if yoo wud be so kind.

Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Joe, House of David
Durango, House of Catling
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Shopkat, House of Wright
Sluggo, House of Weese

Fangu,
Rebecca

Sapphire Samurai wuz ower Prezident!

Oh my!
We wyll hav ta hav sn elekshun, but aftur da Ball.

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah
Pit2nya
Old October 19th 16, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Her iz two mor namez:

Wes, House of Rogers and Stapley
Chance, House of Stapley

Sorrowfully,
Rebecca

bazeballz team namez Storrmmee Cat community 25 August 22nd 11 09:52 PM
kitty namez Storrmmee Cat community 31 February 7th 11 02:49 AM
A namez finallie Granby Cat community 21 October 12th 08 09:26 PM
Kolors an namez Granby Cat community 1 April 5th 08 03:53 AM
club namez Stormmee Cat community 47 January 20th 08 02:52 PM