They're all sick

Old February 29th 04, 11:59 AM
JBHajos

Default They're all sick

We only have three furkids but they're all ailing. Speckles is
fighting deteriorating kidney, Hobo has diabetes, now Sandy has a
liver problem (enzymes so high they're off the chart). Tests have
ruled out hepatitis, Cushing's, etc., and apparently the only
possibilities left are hepatitis degeneration or cancer, neither
"fixable." Humans are better off but going through stress, sleep
deprivation, and plain old worry. I know each of you has been
through similar ordeals and rough times, and I empathize with one and
all. Hugs to everyone.

Jeanne

Old February 29th 04, 12:14 PM
badwilson

I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's troubles, Jeanne. We're going to send
you some purrs, hopefully things will get better.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 29th 04, 12:46 PM
Adrian

JBHajos wrote:
We only have three furkids but they're all ailing. Speckles is
fighting deteriorating kidney, Hobo has diabetes, now Sandy has a
liver problem (enzymes so high they're off the chart). Tests have
ruled out hepatitis, Cushing's, etc., and apparently the only
possibilities left are hepatitis degeneration or cancer, neither
"fixable." Humans are better off but going through stress, sleep
deprivation, and plain old worry. I know each of you has been
through similar ordeals and rough times, and I empathize with one and
all. Hugs to everyone.

Jeanne

Purrs for you and your fur family.
--
Adrian

Old February 29th 04, 01:40 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Sad, Jeanne. *hugs* to you - hopefully all will feel a bit better.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 29th 04, 02:44 PM
Victor Martinez

Purrs for all the little ones.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 29th 04, 02:44 PM
lrulan

Hugs to you, too, Jeanne. Hope all the furbabies are comfortable and give
you lots and lots of happy years still.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old February 29th 04, 03:14 PM
Lisa Katt

Lots of hugs and purrs for all of you!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old February 29th 04, 03:22 PM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote
We only have three furkids but they're all ailing. Speckles is
fighting deteriorating kidney, Hobo has diabetes, now Sandy has a
liver problem (enzymes so high they're off the chart). Tests have
ruled out hepatitis, Cushing's, etc., and apparently the only
possibilities left are hepatitis degeneration or cancer, neither
"fixable." Humans are better off but going through stress, sleep
deprivation, and plain old worry. I know each of you has been
through similar ordeals and rough times, and I empathize with one and
all. Hugs to everyone.

So sorry about all your troubles, Jeanne. All I can say is Hang in there!
and send purrs in abundance. Hoping that Sandy's condition turns out to be
something treatable, after all.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki