Vale Katie

Old August 20th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Vale Katie

Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.
Old August 20th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

I am so sorry Helen
The pack is sending you purrs, hugs till the pain stops and offering
prayers for a safe passage over the rainbow bridge

tears

Old August 20th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Helen Wheels wrote:
Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

What a pretty girl she was. Our condolences and many soothing purrs for
your loss.

Old August 20th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Helen Wheels wrote:
Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

Farewell, Katie, may your passage over the Bridge be gentle.

I'm so sorry, Helen. It's always hard to say farewell to our beloved
animals. Yet, passing away quietly and peacefully at home near her
beloved humans and all her familiar possessions, sights, sounds and
smells must have been a blessing for her.

She was a very pretty girl! I'm glad you're not left catless while you
mourn her passing.
{{{Helen}}}

Melissa

Old August 20th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathryn

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

I'm sorry to hear this Helen.

Sending purrs

Kathryn

Old August 20th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:45:32 +0800, Helen Wheels
wrote:

Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

I'm so very sorry to hear of Katie's passing. She was a lovely tabby!

It was good that she got to begin her journey to the Bridge at home,
peacefully.

I hope she has a resting place in a corner of your garden, since she
was at home there. My 2 RB kitties are under my lilac bushes; I like
having them close by; they have home made stone markers.

I have just lit a candle for Katie, in my very special candle holder in
the shape of a sleeping kitty, to light her way to the Bridge, where she
will find many (...too many....) RPCA kitties waiting to greet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old August 20th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.
Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

Sincere condolences on your loss Helen.

My lot sending purrs to heal your aching heart.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old August 20th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Helen Wheels wrote:

Sad news here. My little old tabby lady Katie has just passed away. She
had been getting very frail and has been on medication for CRF, although
the symptoms had not seemed too much of a burden for her yet. She's been
sleeping most of the time lately. She went peacefully, curled up next to
me and resting on her teddy bear hot water bottle.

I'm really sorry! It certainly sounds like it was one of the best
ways to die, peacefully, next to her human, at a nice, old age. But it's
still heartbreaking for you.

Here are a couple of pics of Katie in her younger days:
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/katie.html
I and the rest of the furry gang here will miss her terribly.

She looks very sweet in the photo - as do the rest of the "inmates".
I also really liked your cross stitch project!

Purrs,
Joyce
Old August 20th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Awwww, Helen, that is such sad news :-( I'm so terribly sorry to hear
this. Katie was a sweetie, even though I never got to see her all that
much due to her shyness. Rest in peace, Katie. And hugs and purrs to
you and the rest of your furries.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness