Weeeeee!!!!!!

Old November 19th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Weeeeee!!!!!!

Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I
spin, spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around,
unable to tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 19th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I spin,
spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around, unable to
tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

Wow. You rule Fez

Molly

Old November 19th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I
spin, spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around,
unable to tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

LOL! Wish I could try that, but I have a saddle chair and the cats don't
like it at all.

Old November 19th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Victor Martinez kirjoitti:
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I
spin, spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around,
unable to tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

I have a tv-chair where the fuzzbutts like to sleep. Sometimes I turn it
around with one or the other of them in it, but they're not that amused
by it.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 19th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I spin,
spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around, unable to
tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

Silly boy! I've heard of cats who like to spin. We don't have a spinning
chair around here so I can't experiment.

How did you happen to discover he likes to spin?

Old November 19th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I spin,
spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around, unable to
tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

That's Jessie's favorite ride too. She hangs on to the back of the chair
though, no the seat.

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 19th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:24:26 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I spin,
spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around, unable to
tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

That's Jessie's favorite ride too. She hangs on to the back of the chair
though, no the seat.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sammy loves the spinning chair. If the hoomin is around she gets in
the seat with her front legs on the back rest and calls the hoomin to
come spin her. When the hoomin isn't around, or just not being
attentive, she'll hop up on the back and spin herself, even reaching
out and pushing off any nearby furniture to gain speed.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

Old November 19th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bobblespin[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote in news:5qcir8Fudi3vU1
@mid.individual.net:

Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I
spin, spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around,
unable to tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

One of our past kitties, Tuffy, used to jump into the empty round laundry
basket and wait for us to spin him around for about 5 minutes. He'd also
like to lie on a bed sheet and have us lift it up a few feet above the
ground and swing him left and right.

Bobble
Old November 19th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Victor Martinez wrote:

Fez has a new favorite game. He sits on the computer chair and I spin it
as fast as I can. He's pretty heavy, so it's a bit of an effort. I
spin, spin, spin.... until he falls down and tries to walk around,
unable to tell right from left.
As soon as he regains his balance, he jumps back in the chair.

Roxy **LOVES** this. And when Licky was a kitten, he saw Roxy getting
spun around in the chair and decided he wanted a turn, so now he loves
it, too. Copycat! (They also both love being swung around in baskets,
boxes, bags, etc - you could try that with Fez, too.)

Isn't it fun? I love spinning my kitties around in the chair, and then
seeing them stagger around afterward.

Just make sure he has his claws into the fabric nice and deep, or he
might slide off the chair while it's spinning. This has happened to
Roxy, when I spun her within a couple of days of clipping her claws.

Smudge doesn't care for motion games at all, thank you very much.

Joyce
Old November 19th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Sammy loves the spinning chair. If the hoomin is around she gets in
the seat with her front legs on the back rest and calls the hoomin to
come spin her. When the hoomin isn't around, or just not being
attentive, she'll hop up on the back and spin herself, even reaching
out and pushing off any nearby furniture to gain speed.

Wow, that's a smart kitty!

Joyce