Update on Peter

Old November 21st 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Update on Peter

We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly concerned right
now. He is going for a colonoscopy next week just to be sure there isn't
anything wrong. It was more his choice than the doctor telling him he had to
have one.

He is feeling much better now. He always calls me from work just before his
lunch. On Monday he calls and tells me he is feeling better so we can cancel
the doctor's appointment. NO, we my response. You are going to get this
checkd out.

Thanks again for the purrs.

Ann

Old November 21st 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Ann" wrote in message
We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly concerned right
now. He is going for a colonoscopy next week just to be sure there isn't
anything wrong. It was more his choice than the doctor telling him he had
to have one.

He is feeling much better now. He always calls me from work just before
his lunch. On Monday he calls and tells me he is feeling better so we can
cancel the doctor's appointment. NO, we my response. You are going to get
this checkd out.

Thanks again for the purrs.

Ann

A colonoscopy is a very good idea, especially if he hasn't had one in the
last five years or so. The prep is no fun, but neither is worrying about
what might be wrong.

I'm scheduled in December.

Jo

Old November 21st 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jofirey wrote:

A colonoscopy is a very good idea, especially if he hasn't had one in the
last five years or so. The prep is no fun, but neither is worrying about
what might be wrong.

I'm scheduled in December.

I haven't had one yet. I hear you're supposed to start at age 50, and
get your first baseline colonoscopy. But I have Kai$er, and they don't
start people until they're 60. Up until then, it's the flexible sig.
Which is certainly far less unpleasant, but it doesn't go as far up the
colon, so it could miss some cancer. They're just cheap, is all there
is to it. That really burns me up.

Joyce
Old November 21st 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Ann wrote:
We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly concerned
right now. He is going for a colonoscopy next week just to be sure
there isn't anything wrong. It was more his choice than the doctor
telling him he had to have one.

He is feeling much better now. He always calls me from work just
before his lunch. On Monday he calls and tells me he is feeling
better so we can cancel the doctor's appointment. NO, we my response.
You are going to get this checkd out.

Thanks again for the purrs.

Ann

Purrs for a good result.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 27th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ann wrote:

We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly concerned right
now. He is going for a colonoscopy next week just to be sure there isn't
anything wrong. It was more his choice than the doctor telling him he had to
have one.

He is feeling much better now. He always calls me from work just before his
lunch. On Monday he calls and tells me he is feeling better so we can cancel
the doctor's appointment. NO, we my response. You are going to get this
checkd out.

Thanks again for the purrs.

Ann

That's good to hear.
We will continue to send purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Purrs for Peter (DH) Ann Cat anecdotes 14 November 22nd 07 11:19 PM
Peter an da Wolf Granby Cat community 1 September 29th 07 02:11 AM
alt.fan.peter [email protected] Cat community 0 July 24th 07 02:45 AM
alt.fan.peter [email protected] Cat community 0 July 24th 07 02:06 AM
alt.fnvw.peter-j-ross [email protected] Cat rescue 0 July 24th 07 01:46 AM