Persia flushed the toilet!

Old August 6th 04, 08:59 AM
jmcquown

Default Persia flushed the toilet!

No, she didn't use the toilet first! LOL I was taking a late night bubble
bath when Persia decided to jump up on the toilet seat and chatter at me.
Then suddenly she noticed this handle thing on the back of the commode.
Tap. Tap... then one firm press of the paw, the toilet flushed and Persia
jumped and ran off admidst my wild laughter. And to think, this odd thing
had been staring her in the face for 3 years and she just now noticed it.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 6th 04, 11:49 AM
badwilson

Holy CRAP!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old August 6th 04, 11:49 AM
badwilson

Holy CRAP!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)