BK to Ms Trudi

Old December 22nd 04, 06:11 PM

Default BK to Ms Trudi

Ms Trudi, It iz so grate 2 b wit u & 2 help thu babies giv owt thu
gifts! & thu uthur kitties kame 2 help! wich just goes 2 pruf that
kittees r kind, kind, kind! Duz yur hoomin haf a tree in thu hows 4 u
2 play wit'? Rs duznt. She ses we haf no rum. I don't no wi not!
THu hole middul uf thu rum iz mt. Raf ses he ust 2 sleep innn thu tree
but he & mom lifed in uh big compartment then.
Iffen we get sum misseltow, wud u stand unner it 4 me? Yuf fren, BK

Old December 23rd 04, 03:21 PM
Miss Violette

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Trudi, It iz so grate 2 b wit u & 2 help thu babies giv owt thu
gifts! & thu uthur kitties kame 2 help! wich just goes 2 pruf that
kittees r kind, kind, kind! Duz yur hoomin haf a tree in thu hows 4 u
2 play wit'? Rs duznt. She ses we haf no rum. I don't no wi not!
THu hole middul uf thu rum iz mt. Raf ses he ust 2 sleep innn thu tree
but he & mom lifed in uh big compartment then.
Iffen we get sum misseltow, wud u stand unner it 4 me? Yuf fren, BK

we duzint haf a tree, Soft sayed nefur her nor furry wuzint efur keen on dem
kuz dey alla time goez to deir parentz howzes. She sayed dat since Miss
Violette camed to lif wif dem her haz allatime been to scared dat one of
uses wuuld eat a garland or 'lectric cord.

*Miss Trudi, Still hafin da majik bakpak, openz da top anna wisperz,
misletoez pleaz...anna some popz to da top*

Lookit her iz some where shuld we hangz itself up? Trudi, lookin arownd

Old December 24th 04, 06:48 PM

Meowy Kissamouse, Ms Trudi!
Wuzn't it kind uf Miss VIolette 2 jump up & putt thu misseltow up so
all uf us spechul frens cud gif eech uthur uh Kissamouse Kiss?!
I'fffe njoyed thiz trip so much wit' u! Du u think we'll sellabrayte
Nu Yeers on thu train? It wud b sooooo kul! We wudn't haf 2 wurree
bowt hoomins drinkin' & drivin'! Yur fren, BK

Old December 24th 04, 08:34 PM
Miss Violette

She kan be nice once in a while, her is a very smart kitty anna her kan jump
reallyreally high, Soft sayed her hasta haf some oriental in her heritage.
I likez dat alla specailfriends kan kiss each ofur. You know maybe Miss
Annis or miss cleopatra would know da schedule, I hopez we iz here so I
duzint hafta listen to da hoomanz an der tragediez, Trudi
oups.com...

Old December 25th 04, 12:27 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
She kan be nice once in a while, her is a very smart kitty anna her

kan jump
reallyreally high, Soft sayed her hasta haf some oriental in her

heritage.
I likez dat alla specailfriends kan kiss each ofur. You know maybe Miss
Annis or miss cleopatra would know da schedule, I hopez we iz here so I
duzint hafta listen to da hoomanz an der tragediez, Trudi

I don't think we've planned quite that far ahead, but I'm sure we can
spend New Year's Eve either here on the train or in my villa in France.

Cleopatra
Old December 28th 04, 08:36 AM
Miss Violette

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
Miss Violette wrote:
She kan be nice once in a while, her is a very smart kitty anna her

kan jump
reallyreally high, Soft sayed her hasta haf some oriental in her

heritage.
I likez dat alla specailfriends kan kiss each ofur. You know maybe

Miss
Annis or miss cleopatra would know da schedule, I hopez we iz here so I
duzint hafta listen to da hoomanz an der tragediez, Trudi

I don't think we've planned quite that far ahead, but I'm sure we can
spend New Year's Eve either here on the train or in my villa in France.

Cleopatra

dis iz gud, I getz upset watchin soft whilez her listenz to da newz onna new
yearz efe, Trudi