what is cross post

Old May 22nd 05, 02:30 AM
Mary

Default what is cross post

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:
Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
potted meat

Barry. Why are you crossposting nonsense trollishly?

that better

I thought this was spam. I thought I would shorten the title.
what do you mean cross post.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt--once.

2. Look at the groups you are posting to. They a
rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.music.makers.percus sion,
rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.travel.crui ses
3. You did this with the "potted meat" thread too.
4. Not cool. You can do it--you can do anything you want--but the only
reason for nonsensical crossposts
to unrelated groups is to disrupt the groups.

Old May 22nd 05, 02:36 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:
4. Not cool. You can do it--you can do anything you want--but the

only
reason for nonsensical crossposts
to unrelated groups is to disrupt the groups.

Now you know Im a team player, like I have time or interest in
spamming, all I thought doing was shortening the title here, in this
group in fact, I felt like I was doing the group a favor. it's why i
posted so much last nite, I said, If I post enough, that spam will move
down the screen and finally disappear. I thought it was rude what dude
did.