Invitation to a bewinking

Old October 14th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Invitation to a bewinking

Yeah! Yeah!!

Bear

Stormmmee wrote:
psst why not infiet dat nize porter cat ta skort yrsef trudi

It is romanticle! Eye will bee there. So hapi fur you.
Cinder

Old October 14th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 13, 9:14*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[As the assembled kitties enjoy breakfast and each other's company, Harri
Roadcat slips quietly into a dark doorway in the back of the hall. A few
minutes later a slighty dusty Harri Roadcat appears atop one of the
wooden beams supporting the lighting, just below the rock ceiling. From
this high vantage point she address the Community.]

Meow, everykitty, meow. Harri Roadcat here.

Since mew are all gathered here this morning I am going to take the
opportunity to issue an invitation. The handsome OT Mahoney and I are
getting winked at the Temple of Bast in Egypt, and mew all are infited!
McDougal, that includes all of da Island kitties. An Aed an Morgana, dat
also includes all of da Second World kitties.

Dere is a bunch of 'porters outside, and dey is all set fur da Temple of
Bast. Just walk into one, and you will step out da offur side in Egypt.

So, mine friends, enjoy your breakfast and your socializing, den when you
are ready please come join us fur our bewinking!

Harri

Concatulashunz! Weez will definitlee be der!

DaRennieKidz an Fosterkitties
Old October 14th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 13, 9:42*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Oct 13, 6:14*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

Wunnerful nooz! Weze gonna be der tu towst yewr bewinking!
* Ralph de Ralf for his clowder- Hide quoted text -

Hihi Ralph. Dude yu fink, ummm, dude yu fink yur sisfur Jane wud
attend da bewinking if Ize asked hur?

MIcah Blue

Old October 14th 09, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:32:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Yes Cinder, et iz furry romantical. I remember [smiles] We r sew happee
for dem.
Da Kits n I will be dere n I hoap Morgana will go wiff usses for diz
happee event.
Will yoo pweeze go wiff usses Morgana? Aed n Paddy can come tew n we
kan drive in thuh big fancee porter. Fangu for inbiting usses. [Mosey
grabs Bob Qat n ports quik bak hoam tew git a foo fingz n iz bak quik]

I would be honored to.

Morgana
Old October 14th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 11:52*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
as maggie iz gafurin up her howze MH sayz kan i purlze skort yursef to da
winkin? MH

Assuming he means her and not her mom, Missy says Ob korse. Sew
excyting.

--
Missy
Old October 14th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

while yourmom iz az bootifulz az you i did mean yoursef, fang you fur
ceptin..MH thrilled

--
Have a great day

Old October 14th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Bear da dog, if you wants to come you is welcome too. Any doggies who
like kitties is welcome - we will haf a special doggy area and doggie
fudz at da 'ception.

Du 'truder dog Starr, who Paw calls Miss Squirms-a-lot, is pretty well
learning dat kitties is boss so I will infite her too. But I fink we will
tie her collar to a strong tree or somefing just to make sure that her is
a gud doggie.

Harri
Old October 14th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
The handsome OT Mahoney and I are
getting winked at the Temple of Bast in Egypt, and mew all are infited!

Fangu, I 'tend.

Louise
Old October 14th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 2:19*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Bear da dog, if you wants to come you is welcome too. Any doggies who
like kitties is welcome - we will haf a special doggy area and doggie
fudz at da 'ception.

Du 'truder dog Starr, who Paw calls Miss Squirms-a-lot, is pretty well
learning dat kitties is boss so I will infite her too. But I fink we will
tie her collar to a strong tree or somefing just to make sure that her is
a gud doggie.

Bear wud haff too bring da zoomie puppie SaMANfa, also gnown az "NOO,
don' DEW dat," an I don' fink da seremoney wud be eezee wiff herseff
aroun. Sew I fink wee wud haff to tie hur too dat tree two.

I WIKE da puppy butted...

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Bewinking plans Harri Roadcat Cat community 9 December 27th 08 04:01 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 05:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Invitation to Flippy's Cat Chat Party Flippy Cat anecdotes 38 August 2nd 05 07:34 AM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM