A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

Old November 4th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

On Nov 1, 5:03*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:20:40 -0500, Gramby wrote:
Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday…"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the group for
me!

Cordially,

* * * * * * Serge Dasara

Fangu fur da Purrs and kind words!

Da twee ob us cuddled unner da komforter an kept warm!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/1/2011 8:02:21 PM

Wif two purrzhan kitteez an a komfurder, dis hoomin is wel purrfided
fur.
MeOwy, pondurring da impurrtance ob kitteez.
Old November 5th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:54:30 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

Wif two purrzhan kitteez an a komfurder, dis hoomin is wel purrfided
fur.
MeOwy, pondurring da impurrtance ob kitteez.

We Abreez!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/4/2011 7:37:55 PM

Old November 5th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Ping Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge

Hay Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge, itz Caturdai, duz yu gotz yer heet on
yet?

Mosey n hiz famlee --catsurned ubaow yu.

Old November 5th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz dey duz, i seemsta remfur a pozt sayin dat it wuz on, mayhapz it
wuz inna nitlee mewz repurt, OEJ

Old November 6th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Datz VURY gud tu heer..yeUP Fangu OEJ Mosey

i thinkz dey duz, i seemsta remfur a pozt sayin dat it wuz on, mayhapz it

wuz inna nitlee mewz repurt, OEJ

Hay Cybèle & Oriane, n Unka Serge, itz Caturdai, duz yu gotz yer heet on
yet?

Mosey n hiz famlee --catsurned ubaow yu.

Happi Birfday Unkle Serge Granby Cat community 7 January 24th 10 08:00 AM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!! Rebecca Cat community 15 April 30th 06 01:48 AM
Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital Barry Obut Cat community 13 April 21st 06 06:21 PM