Mardi Gras time

Old February 28th 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Mardi Gras time

Who is up for a trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras? Just the warm
weather sounds nice. Lots of food , drink and fun. Kitties this is the
time to have fun with dressing up. The brighter the colors the better.
There is a special section just off Bourbon St. that has Mardi Gras
parades for kitties.

We have a block of rooms at the Hotel St. Mewie. Many of the rooms have
balconies over looking the Main St. where the parades take place.

Lucy Lu

Old February 28th 14, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, February 28, 2014 1:02:54 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
Who is up for a trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras? Just the warm

weather sounds nice. Lots of food , drink and fun. Kitties this is the

time to have fun with dressing up. The brighter the colors the better.

There is a special section just off Bourbon St. that has Mardi Gras

parades for kitties.

Can we resoive a rume for three, including wun adorable liddl doggie? Wee wood offer to bring fudz butted bringing fudz to Norlins is silly.

--
WooToo for her Hous

Old February 28th 14, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/28/2014 3:58 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Friday, February 28, 2014 1:02:54 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
Who is up for a trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras? Just the warm

weather sounds nice. Lots of food , drink and fun. Kitties this is the

time to have fun with dressing up. The brighter the colors the better.

There is a special section just off Bourbon St. that has Mardi Gras

parades for kitties.

Can we resoive a rume for three, including wun adorable liddl doggie? Wee wood offer to bring fudz butted bringing fudz to Norlins is silly.

I will let the hotel know that you will need a doggie bed in your room.
No need to bring food. The hotel has every thing kitties or doggies
would want to eat. See you soon and pack your party clothes.

Lucy lu
Old March 1st 14, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Who is up for a trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras? Just the warm
weather sounds nice. Lots of food , drink and fun. Kitties this is
the time to have fun with dressing up. The brighter the colors the
better. There is a special section just off Bourbon St. that has
Mardi Gras parades for kitties.

We have a block of rooms at the Hotel St. Mewie. Many of the rooms
have balconies over looking the Main St. where the parades take
place.

Lucy Lu

Oh! We wants one room fur 3. Two doggies anna maiself!

I'z called anna dey had a corner room wif a queen bed. Dey said doggie
steps to the bed fur blind doggies is complementary as part of their
ADA (Accessible Doggie Act) program. Wez snagged dat rum fur us. Da
balcony looks over tha main street anna the side part has an escape
ladder.

Wez liked dat room cause the little park fur doggie needs is right dere
offen the escape balcony. Iffen any doggies need to find it frum there,
wez not mind!

Naow, whut to wear? Humm.

Hehe Iowna has never been to New Orleans and was sniffing up blue
jeans...

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent

Old March 1st 14, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Hai Ms Lucy lu.

Mai Parti clothes is jeans butt Daisy-chan telled me I needs fancier
fur this. Iz sniffin about fur more stuff but Daisy-chan anna Cash sez
dey got mai lost sister Aunti Mabel's things dat kin be cut down fur
mai self. Dey sez she'd have wanted dem worn, not packed away in boxez.

Whut do dey wear fur Mardi gras? Dez snickering about feathers anna
stuff like dat.

Old March 1st 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/28/2014 10:05 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Daisy-chan is right, you need fancier clothes. Here is the address for a
great seamstress that can alter Aunti Mabel's clothes for you. Mardi
Gras is a time to have fun. The Mardi Gras colors are purple, green
,gold and white. But you don't have to wear those colors. Just think of
something colorful.Many kitties and doggies wear a small mask covering
the upper part of their face. Feathers on the mask would be fun to see.

Lucy Lu
Old March 1st 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
Who is up for a trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras? Just the warm
weather sounds nice. Lots of food , drink and fun. Kitties this is
the time to have fun with dressing up. The brighter the colors the
better. There is a special section just off Bourbon St. that has Mardi
Gras parades for kitties.

We have a block of rooms at the Hotel St. Mewie. Many of the rooms
have balconies over looking the Main St. where the parades take place.

Lucy Lu

--
Uh nize ruu wiff a kingysixe bed, purrlleeze.
I hab sum beedz, but awlwayz hapy tu get moor.

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

---

Old March 2nd 14, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Oh thank you! She was a wonderful seamstress! Aunti Mabel hadded a
pair of harum pants dat fit to the ankles anna dey work as is.
Daisy-chan tells me deys a very purrty bright orange with gold anna
purple embroidery. She had to shorten da jacket cuz the sleeves anna
back wus too long fur little me. It's purple wif gold anna orange
embroidery.

Wez finded sum hats fur me anna Cash dat look like little cones anna
dey have a light elastic to hold dem on by running under our floppy
beagle ears. Meowmie covered mine in orange glitter then added swirls
of purple anna gold.

Fur feathers, wez gotted fake ones cuz we don't wanna hurt any birdies
just to wear dem but wez making doggles wif feather eyelashes for Daisy
anna Cash. Maiself, I'z got a pirate patch fur mai blind eye soz I
don't get poked bai accident.

Gotta go! Mai turn for Meowmie to paint mai nails!

Iowna, da sniffilator

Old March 2nd 14, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/1/2014 4:31 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Uh nize ruu wiff a kingysixe bed, purrlleeze.
I hab sum beedz, but awlwayz hapy tu get moor.
Lookin furra horze koztoom, maybee....
Shud I opin da Booteek, ya tink???
lub yuz fur da gudd ideer!

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Your room is reserved. Opening the booteek is a good idea. Some kitties
and doggies might want o get something for the Mardi Gras. Do you have
any masks that cover your eyes in the booteek? Could you bring some with
you for any kitty or doggie who wants one?

Lucy Lu

Old March 2nd 14, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/1/2014 9:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

your outfit sound perfect. Fake feathers are the best. See you seen.

Lucy lu